Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XPS Xtreme Power Systems TX/RX System

jonathan/adrian or any other users - after that little "event" at yishun yesterday, I'm now thinking of getting a 2.4ghz system to upgrade my JR radio, just to be safe from some idiot turning on their radio on the same frequency without even bothering to check.

so how do you find the XPS system? a real world report would be much better than specs posted on a website. how's the link?
    « « « Hirobo R/F Freya Twister - 12FGh » » »

Originally posted by shauntot
    jonathan/adrian or any other users - after that little "event" at yishun yesterday, I'm now thinking of getting a 2.4ghz system to upgrade my JR radio, just to be safe from some idiot turning on their radio on the same frequency without even bothering to check.

so how do you find the XPS system? a real world report would be much better than specs posted on a website. how's the link?
    keep this topic hot! I also thinking about it.. wonder how much to bring it in..
    Nice meeting you on that morning and great maiden flight except that idiot.. you know lah..
    Need Australian/Italian Wines ? PM Me...

Comment

seems to be happening more and more frequently. More ppl are learning how to fly but never learn how to check freq.

Comment

Thanks Mavvy, nice meeting you as well bro. Yeah, maiden was pretty ok, except for that nutter on the other side of the field. Let's wait and see how Jonathan and Adrian finds their new XPS systems. Like others, I'd rather pay a bit now for a new RX system instead of having to pay later bigtime, for a broken heli because of some people who are inconsiderate enough to just fly without doing freq. checks
        « « « Hirobo R/F Freya Twister - 12FGh » » »

Comment

Yes, checking frequency is always a problem and also I think there are more people flying. Especially the "toy plane & heli". Once I had my mini titan falling from the sky for no apparent technical reason. Later, I bought a DX7 and fly most of my helis using it.

Now, I can fly my helis with peace of mind. No more concern with other people not checking frequency.
          After so many years, I am still a beginner

Comment

I have not actually used my XPS to fly yet. Only setting up the heli. So far so good, no glitching yet as its yet to be tested.

Might get it flying in a week or two or three or more once I'm done wif setting the pitch, esc settings, cutting canopy n making a series connector. I'm in no hurry to fly it yet.

Working on another project that has been long over due. My 30" Catamaran boat.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee_Flower
              Yes, checking frequency is always a problem and also I think there are more people flying. Especially the "toy plane & heli". Once I had my mini titan falling from the sky for no apparent technical reason. Later, I bought a DX7 and fly most of my helis using it.

Now, I can fly my helis with peace of mind. No more concern with other people not checking frequency.
              even if freq chking is dont at the field, there is also no guaranteed against being shot down..

like in jln bahar.. some flyer who switch on their tx at home within a 1km radius will also crash ur heli/plane
              For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

Originally posted by Mavvy
                keep this topic hot! I also thinking about it.. wonder how much to bring it in..
                Nice meeting you on that morning and great maiden flight except that idiot.. you know lah..
                Who the bugger huh ? .....can pm me ? .....we all need to be forwarn of jokers like them !
                Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Originally posted by johndyl
                  even if freq chking is dont at the field, there is also no guaranteed against being shot down..

like in jln bahar.. some flyer who switch on their tx at home within a 1km radius will also crash ur heli/plane
                  Only when the heli/plane get nearer to the other tx of the same frequency than it will crash. How I know?

Tried n tested!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostfit
                    Who the bugger huh ? .....can pm me ? .....we all need to be forwarn of jokers like them !
                    I tink he is a newbie, mus give chance lah. I dont know who he is but heard he got Raptor 50 n 90. He should be juz started out as his Raptor 50 was on training skids.

Get 2.4G to protect oneself. At least pilot error not so squeeze balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee_Flower

Bro, that's when i saw your DX7... ahem... I kind of thinking.. hmm..
                      why not settle it once and for all...

Going around.. hey... 2.4ghz anybody... ( just joking )

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostfit
                        Actually we saw him... flying nitro opp street carpark... then the handsome ang moh eric went over, invited him over... He said he would be off in a while..

never know he went flying in his another nitro again ! luckily shaun had his bird quickly descended down else you never know what happens...

What i know is 72.xxx Mhz freq ( Sorry, can't recall now )

Mid 30s or early 40s.. no name.. driving a kangoo/berlingo van..

darn such jokers... property/life at stake if conflict in freq.

Comment

Good

Shaun,

Go for it, you will not regret it. Very soomth and you will tell the difference when you switch from JR9XII PCM to Xtreme.

You know I also treid spektrum DX6, not DX7. But Xtreme is many time better and smooth and faster then that.

I believe Eric got it and I think he was saying on Sunday it felt really smooth.

Jonathan

Comment

Originally posted by JYHELI
                            Shaun,

Go for it, you will not regret it. Very soomth and you will tell the difference when you switch from JR9XII PCM to Xtreme.

You know I also treid spektrum DX6, not DX7. But Xtreme is many time better and smooth and faster then that.

I believe Eric got it and I think he was saying on Sunday it felt really smooth.

Jonathan
                            What's the cost then ??

Comment

check out yourself

Originally posted by Mavvy
                              What's the cost then ??

check www.xtremeopensystems.net for their combo.

Comment

Working...
                              X