Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FlightTech Synergy Brushless esc

Hello everyone,

Any of you guys out there using this esc? Can share some info?

Thanx

Flying Without Wings

Hey man.

Ive got the 75a one with the programming card.
    1stly, the programming options are quite a handful, and sub options plentiful too.
    Anything from heli gov to motor frequency can be programmed via the card's dip switches.

Ive yet to try, but it would be on my Century Swift on 4-6s setup.
    What i like is the 4a bec, seems the highest for available escs.

Will post remarks when i do get it in the air.

Thanx!
    SLOPE SOARING NOT A CRIME

The irresistible desire, for the irresistibly desired

Multiplex Royal Evo 12 user, and Proud of it.

Comment

Thanx bro for the info.....planning to use it in my Yak-54e. I'm using the hyperion brushless motor, HP-Z4020-14, 5pcs of HS225MG servos, 4-6s setup. Do you think I need a seperate battery pack for the servos? Can the 4amp bec handle the 5 servos?
      Cheers....

Flying Without Wings

Comment

Hi Durex,

No worries all flightpower (flighttech) ESC that are 35A and above are using 4A switching BEC that can support 5 servos

The 75A ESC can support up to 6s lipo

You can get more info at http://www.flightpower.sg/esc.html
        Last edited by Unorthodox_Sniper; 26-06-2007, 01:02 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Thanx bro, just reserve one from Alex...should be getting from him by end of the month...

Cheers

Flying Without Wings

Comment

I try lose some weight. Maybe can take a ride in your planes. Maybe can pass me your tx. I sit in and pilot myself.

Comment

Hi
              did u guys experienced any difficulty getting into the throttle calibration mode (Max/Low throttle stick recognition)?

I can get into the programming mode but can't seems to get into the other which in fact should come 1st according to the manual.

Comment

Originally posted by balance_mind
                Hi
                did u guys experienced any difficulty getting into the throttle calibration mode (Max/Low throttle stick recognition)?

I can get into the programming mode but can't seems to get into the other which in fact should come 1st according to the manual.
                Hi,

So far no feedback on difficulty in getting into throttle calibration mode. What tx are you using?

Where is your workplace/home and where do you fly?
                Feel free to PM me if you would like to arrange to meet up.

Thanks.
                sigpic

Comment

Repair cost

Hi KP,

how is the aftersale service like or what is repaired charges like for spoil ESC? Is it comparable to Castle Creation or is it like Hyperion whereby you get 30% of the retail price on the same model when you trade in your spoil ESC ?
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi b25,

If the fault is due to worksmanship or component failure I will do a 1-to-1 exchange. If it's due to user's fault such as a burnt esc then we allow 30% off the retail price on the same model when you trade in your spoil ESC.

Thanks.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X