Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tx not working.

i just was playing g3 and i unpluged my tx (eclipse 7) from the computer. and was thinking about having a fly. when i turn on my tx every think is normal but when i turn my heli bec on, every thing lights up but doesn't conect to the tx.

i have tryed every thing i took the modual out the back and when i slide it back in the servos flicker.
    so did the sim stuff my tx up or what am i doing wrong.

thanks would appreciate all your suggestions.

anyone... im desperate to fly heli is addictive. or does anyone know where you can service hitec transmitters.

Comment

matt - don't have g3 so can't confirm and this might be a stupid question (it happened to me when I had an optic6) , but did you plug your module back in securely to the back of the tx?
      « « « Hirobo R/F Freya Twister - 12FGh » » »

Comment

yeah mate it was in there working perfectly before and then wanted to fly and no response, but i think its got something to do with the module because the training jack is linked up with the module i think ill take it down to rotor and see what they can do if all fails then i dont know haha. because im not paying another $500+ for a new tx rather put that towards a new heli.

MAte you got a trex 600 good on ya. from trex, hurricane to trex600 all with in around a month haha. rich man

Comment

Matt,

While connected to the sim,

1) Was ur tx crystal connected?
          2) Did u extend ur antena while playing?
          3) Was module hot after use?

I suspect u might have burnt the module and need to get another one.

Comment

the TX will disable RF transmission when you plug the jack in..so the module will not be hot...

are you using a QPCM rx on your plane???

Simulators use PPM mode for playing...so you may have to switch it back to QPCM if you use a QPCM receiver
            TREX 500 ESP
            Futaba T12FGH

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli
              Matt,

While connected to the sim,

1) Was ur tx crystal connected?
              2) Did u extend ur antena while playing?
              3) Was module hot after use?

I suspect u might have burnt the module and need to get another one.
              hi Adrian,
              when i conected the transmitter to the computer i didnt remove the module so the crystal was still conected. i dont see the need to extend the antena while using the sim. the module wasnt hot after using it. while making the adapter i think i may have of pluged the pins into the wrong hole and that may have caused it to short out.

im using a electron 6 for my heli. its ppm i think i had a play around with all the setting and nothing seemed to work. ill just go buy a new module do i have to buy a new crystal aswell or just keep using the original one.

thanks guys

Comment

Working...
              X