Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iouxin
    u mean this one?

if this one i think you should buy the JR one.....
    Yup that's the one, the Spektrum DX7.

Sorry, being a newbie here, why do you think JR is better?
    [SIZE=1][B]Back to hovering!!![/B][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by mechplas
      JR 9303 2.4Ghz.
      Any idea how much is this selling?

Comment

Refer to review here : http://www.rcuniverse.com/magazine/a...article_id=851

or you want the Futaba ?

Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Originally posted by Art2
          Any idea how much is this selling?
          USD 799

Its the same as 9XII. In U.S. its labelled 9303.

Must take note of the stick modes. Mode 2 is more common in U.S.

But if your flying models does not require those extra channels on the 9ch Rx or if you have no plans to go beyond 7ch, why pay so much for something that you won't use?

If money is not an issue, buy it immediately when its released.

Comment

The JR 9303 2.4 is a 9x II converted to 2.4 and is going for about US$690+ on pre order.. but the thing about 2.4 are the receiver.. They are too expensive lah.. but that's when you have a few models.. but again, receiver price may be an issue, about US$190 for a 9 channel one I think..

For me.. I'll just stick to the tradition. get one with synthesizer module, and later when 2.4 is more mature.. then get a 2.4 module and plug it in and get the best of both world.

And the last I heard was that the 2.4 is not approve for use by IDA..

Comment

Originally posted by tucfaz
              The JR 9303 2.4 is a 9x II converted to 2.4 and is going for about US$690+ on pre order.. but the thing about 2.4 are the receiver.. They are too expensive lah.. but that's when you have a few models.. but again, receiver price may be an issue, about US$190 for a 9 channel one I think..

For me.. I'll just stick to the tradition. get one with synthesizer module, and later when 2.4 is more mature.. then get a 2.4 module and plug it in and get the best of both world.

And the last I heard was that the 2.4 is not approve for use by IDA..
              9xII Convert = Existing Pin based TX + DSM2 Air Modules
              9303 2.4 ships out as is and cannot be used with crystals.

Existing JR 9ch ranges from $180 to $260
              9303 2.4 TX works with Specktrum AR7000 7ch $168

You don't have to buy all 9ch rx's mah.
              And nothing about this hobby is cheap.. long run or short run, either way its money down the drain.

IF IDA did not approve 2.4 then our digital cordless and Wireless LAN illegal!!!

Comment

Yup, I think I'll start with 7CH radio first. Thank you all bros for the information. I think I'll be getting the DX7, the spektrum technology seems way too cool for me to reject

Comment

Yup, I think I'll start with 7CH radio first. Thank you all bros for the information. I think I'll be getting the DX7, the spektrum technology seems way too cool for me to reject
                  Alright man! Step into the future today

Comment

Oh.. Ya.. you can say that.. cos all devices need to go through some approval.. like getting "S" mark for electrical appliance etc.. and Yes, we do have stuff that do not come with any approval.. ie, "For Export Only" consumer can still buy these product, and it's not illegal for people to buy these stuff, but it is illegal for the seller to be selling..

So if you want to know if your Digital Cordless and Wireless Lan is illegal or not.. Check if it's IDA approve or not lor.. if not approve then illegal lar, if have then legal lar..

IF IDA did not approve 2.4 then our digital cordless and Wireless LAN illegal!!! [/QUOTE]

Comment

tried the dx-7 on Reflex,aerofly,fms with stereo jack usb no problem. If u are comparing dx-7 and a 9303 with spectrum module its a totally different thing all together. Dx-7 will have a faster transmission speed which u will get that lock-in feel with ur model.For a 9303 with spectrum module, the transmission speed is the same as u are using ppm cos they r using ppm mode for the module in which will convert to 2.4ghz. So for me dx-7 is a better choise if u dont need 9 channels.

cheers.
                      Last Stick Ah!

Planes are call plank, Helis are call bird.
                      So i now fly a bird and use a plank as heli pads. Anyways i can do 3d crashing better than 3d flying

Comment

Originally posted by zeddan78sg
                        tried the dx-7 on Reflex,aerofly,fms with stereo jack usb no problem. If u are comparing dx-7 and a 9303 with spectrum module its a totally different thing all together. Dx-7 will have a faster transmission speed which u will get that lock-in feel with ur model.For a 9303 with spectrum module, the transmission speed is the same as u are using ppm cos they r using ppm mode for the module in which will convert to 2.4ghz. So for me dx-7 is a better choise if u dont need 9 channels.

cheers.
                        Thanks bro, if it can be use for FMS, most likely it can be use for clearview too. Wow, seems like DX7 for me is confirmed.

Comment

Thanks bro, if it can be use for FMS, most likely it can be use for clearview too. Wow, seems like DX7 for me is confirmed.
                          good choice
                          Last Stick Ah!

Planes are call plank, Helis are call bird.
                          So i now fly a bird and use a plank as heli pads. Anyways i can do 3d crashing better than 3d flying

Comment

not 100% correct

Originally posted by zeddan78sg

cheers.
                            You comment is probably right if you are using Sepktrum 2.4Ghz. But using ppm do and can get your faster speed. see..

Jonathan

Comment

Originally posted by mechplas
                              DX-7 needs wireless module connected to your PC to do flight SIM.

It cannot be connected to any of the existing hard wired SIMs.

Just found out that I was wrong. The DX-7 actually works with the
                              CSM 3-in-1 Flight Simulator Version 9.

I had two versions running, V3 and V9. V3 does not seem to work.
                              V9 works. Could be my V3 installation files corrupted.

The Tx screen shows DSC when the sim cable is plugged into the trainer jack of the DX-7.

Comment

Working...
                              X