Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bun,

That is the reason why I will absolutely buy from Jethobby, Sky Hobbies first if they have the item than the longer established shops.

I will almost always delight at the way they "xray" look at my plastic bag or something when I walk into the shop with the merchandise.

Seriously, the approach I have adopted over the years is, I only buy from them only if I can't find it elsewhere. Anyhow, this such behaviour will change. There will always be new people coming into the business and they will set new standards, just support these newcomers, they will feel the heat and change. If they dun, I doubt they will last another generation

A tip: You won't get anywhere with the old man, but you may get somewhere with/ through the lady or the son. Trouble is, old man owns the shop and he practices selective listening that equates to very poor listening.
    Stop looking for a gyro in my plane, they are all in the head.

Comment

Hi HDB,

Sorry to hear your plight. we only had left with so few LHS here, certainly we hope they can provide service comparable to those hotel industry Joke aside, matter of fact, their service level had improved over years. Definitely there are still room for improvement.

I do agree is wasting time running to and fro not getting the issue resolved.

I am going down to FH on Thur. If you are busy, I can pick up on your behalf and pass it to you on Sat. Guess this is the best I can offer I am not in anyway related to them ( other than they are one of our advertiser ) but I certainly want to give everyone an opportunity to improve their service level. Eventually it will benefit consumer like us.

When I see HDB .... the first thing comes to my mind is some HDB personnel is here Housing Development Board

Cheers

Mike

Comment

Thanks for bearing with my whinings guys.

It seems the boss of the shop is very keen on improving their service and he's trying to make amends amidst his busy schedule, which is very much appreciated and which is why I accept the apologies they gave.
        I sincerely hope they will communicate better, provide more transparency to users with regards to such matters.
        Customers are usually hard to please, but customers is the only thing that makes their business standstill, successful, or worse still vanish.

It takes time I guess, for managements to resolve/improve work processes and procedures. I respect those, but if with better communications with the customer, the results will double.

Since their management knows of this, I've hit the target I set.

As for the meter, I'm selling off to someone @ $40, to cover back part of my transportation, rest is a lesson learnt. THanks HZM for the help but its OK. I prefer the shop to close the case with a grand finale I dream of, if not then so be it.

Anyway, come to think of it, we've more important issues to worry about right?! Eg. bread/butter issue, new items coming in, more planes to fly ....

HDB - it looks sweet, it likes pink, but it taste like feeces !

Comment

Working...
        X