Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GWS T4AII or T6A TX Query

Hi guys,

was wondering if any of you had the GWS T4AII or T6A, if so, does it include dual rates? Gonna buy one for my gf, and pink in colour some more, don't ask, it's a chic thing. No, I won't go for Optic 6 or Futs, not at the moment, just something for her to fly when I'm flying, so she won't have to sleep in the car or nag.

Anyhoo, anyone can suggests other besides the GWS TX, preferbly with dual rates. Learnt from experience w/o dual rates. Don't ask.

thanks!!

cheers!

nixaad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally posted by nixaad
    Hi guys,

was wondering if any of you had the GWS T4AII or T6A, if so, does it include dual rates? Gonna buy one for my gf, and pink in colour some more, don't ask, it's a chic thing. No, I won't go for Optic 6 or Futs, not at the moment, just something for her to fly when I'm flying, so she won't have to sleep in the car or nag.

Anyhoo, anyone can suggests other besides the GWS TX, preferbly with dual rates. Learnt from experience w/o dual rates. Don't ask.

thanks!!

cheers!

nixaad
    Have the T4AII as my 1st radio. No dual rates...

Comment

Originally posted by gEcky
      Have the T4AII as my 1st radio. No dual rates...

okie.. thanks! so u flew with deft touches?
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by nixaad
        okie.. thanks! so u flew with deft touches?
        No la...i learnt the hard way - by crashing alot... the tx was ok on my slowstick but non-dual rates help me crash my Estarter on maiden Having seen a few other flyers learn aileron with dual rates, i'd say that its worth the investment. Rudder ships are forgiving to overcontrol but not aileron trainers

Comment

Originally posted by gEcky
          No la...i learnt the hard way - by crashing alot... the tx was ok on my slowstick but non-dual rates help me crash my Estarter on maiden Having seen a few other flyers learn aileron with dual rates, i'd say that its worth the investment. Rudder ships are forgiving to overcontrol but not aileron trainers
          Aye aye, looks like I gotta find TX with dual rates, don't want to break my gf heart and her plane.
          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
          X