Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spectrum DX7 for heli mode 1?? Feedback?

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spectrum DX7 for heli mode 1?? Feedback?

Does anybody have feedback for the above tx?? izzit good? or should i just go for jr9xII

upz!

Comment

The programming is just a basic TX. Below 9CHP or JR9X II of course, or even lower than the Optic6.
      So far only mode 2 available and also can't see any modification write up in the web. (I checked www.rcgroups.com).
      Problem for us who fly mode 1
      I think the only plus point is the 2.4G that you dont have to worry about same frequency that fly together with you at all.

Comment

DX7 is definitely better than optic 6...

Comment

are you sure Optic 6 is better than DX7? I know that Optic6 is better than DX6 but I think Spektrum made quite a lot improvements for DX7. definitely a radio worth considering

Comment

spektrum DX7 is essentially a JR X378 which is better than the optic 6.

Comment

Surprise to see JH website that they now with the mode 1 (throttle on right stick). This was not what I saw few weeks ago when I visited the shop.

Comment

i am still deciding.. optic6, dx7, optic6, dx7. alot of optic6 users. i see the good in optic6. basically it's the best budget 6ch tx around. i was looking to grab a better tx but the 9xII was way off my budget, and dx7 seems like the second better alternative. alot of good angmoh reviews but i wanna hear from a local user as well.. maybe even see it for myself!

btw how much does the receiver cost? i head the rx voltage is a problem for hitec servos?

Comment

hold your horses.. i was thinking of getting the dx7 too due to the fact that i think the 2.4ghz is great and mode 2 is the best for DLGer (we swing the glider on right hand and the flap channel is usually on the throt channel, so if mode 1 regain flying posture is needed to be quick...... mode 2 is the solution)

The reciever rx7000 is fantastic too... totally hidden inside fuselarge... no more dangling wires...

But the good news i heard was that futaba is adopting the technology into their modules as well... I own a FF8 and if the upcoming module can work with my tx i dont mind the wait... But in the event if FF8 cannot adopt the module, I would still go for 12channel or 9 channel futaba radio... u can say im bias but well... JR is fantastic but lack of choices i'd go for choices...

For building is 1/2 the fun of this hobby

Comment

Don't bother for now IMHO

Yo man, you should wait for when spektrum releases a model with more channels and if you can't, the Jr9x or futaba 9chp are excellent radios that will take you further than the spektrum. See ya'z at sam's soon.... hee

Comment

Originally posted by Demented
                      hold your horses.. i was thinking of getting the dx7 too due to the fact that i think the 2.4ghz is great and mode 2 is the best for DLGer (we swing the glider on right hand and the flap channel is usually on the throt channel, so if mode 1 regain flying posture is needed to be quick...... mode 2 is the solution)

The reciever rx7000 is fantastic too... totally hidden inside fuselarge... no more dangling wires...

But the good news i heard was that futaba is adopting the technology into their modules as well... I own a FF8 and if the upcoming module can work with my tx i dont mind the wait... But in the event if FF8 cannot adopt the module, I would still go for 12channel or 9 channel futaba radio... u can say im bias but well... JR is fantastic but lack of choices i'd go for choices...
                      yea, when futaba finally comes out with it, it will cost $$$$$$$.

Comment

as always....... but if you are a hardcore futaba fan, then nothing esle will do..............
                        ???? ??? ??
                        f

Comment

hmmm ok what do u guys recommend? 9xII abit too ex for me. dx7 or optic6?

Comment

Originally posted by Demented

Hi Demented, may I add that Futaba or JR may come out with some modules or rewiring that your existing high end Tx so that it can work at the 2.4Ghz but I am afraid you still have to "lelong" the 29,35,40Mhz classics receivers.This also applies sniff... to me as well
                            This classics receiver will not work at 2.4Ghz range.

Cheers and may the 2.4Ghz force be with you.

Comment

Hi, c-Hobby also selling DX7 but not sure mode 1 or mode2 ...just made sure you ask which mode you want when buying from C-Hobby because once you leave the shop...sorry no refund policy.
                              ...and don't blindly follow their policy ...pay first then only can see goods... as far as the DX7 is concern.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X