Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hacker motor repair

Do you knwo any reliable local guy can help sending the motor for repair?

Thanks.

yeah i wish to know too. I got a A20-20L thats spoiled after a few flights. I brought it back to jethobby but he dun offer any warranty or support. emailed hacker usa but was told to refer to hacker-motor. so far no reply.
    what's next?

Comment

Send back the motors directly to Hacker with detailed descriptions on problems faced and contact info.

Comment

Originally posted by Mazon
        yeah i wish to know too. I got a A20-20L thats spoiled after a few flights. I brought it back to jethobby but he dun offer any warranty or support. emailed hacker usa but was told to refer to hacker-motor. so far no reply.
        Maybe we can send it back together to save some $$$.

Anyone else have hacker motor for repair? we can share the shipping cost this way.

Comment

Originally posted by ammo
          Send back the motors directly to Hacker with detailed descriptions on problems faced and contact info.
          hello which hacker to send back to? hackerbrushless.com ( USA) or hacker-motor.com (germany )? cos i emailed hackerbrushless.com, they say for repairs outside US to refer to hacker-motor. no reply from hacker-motor.
          what's next?

Comment

Germany. You will not get a reply from emails to them, i do not know why also. But when you send items back, they will repair it and contact you when it comes to payment.

However, it's very lengthy in the time to and fro.......

Comment

ok thank you ammo.
              what's next?

Comment

Np

Comment

Originally posted by DT8666
                  Maybe we can send it back together to save some $$$.

Anyone else have hacker motor for repair? we can share the shipping cost this way.
                  anyone else need to repair their Hacker items??

Mazon, you keen?

Comment

i have one to repair. wanna combine the items to send?

Comment

Originally posted by surfs
                      i have one to repair. wanna combine the items to send?
                      will be one last try to see if SHS who suppose to be the agent here can help. else sure we should combine to send back.

Comment

Originally posted by DT8666
                        will be one last try to see if SHS who suppose to be the agent here can help. else sure we should combine to send back.
                        Anyone know where I can get a replacement shaft for A20 ?

Tried the shops in Fook Hai but no luck. In the very worse, might just have to order in from overseas site but that would cost!

Tx : Futaba 9CHP Super

Flying : Hyperion Sniper, Advanced Firefly, Esky Honeybee FP, Wing-X, Multiplex Easyglider Electric

Built! : Katana Mini
                        NIB : GP Ultimate EP 3D, Mini Titan

Retired : Pico Stick F, Formosa, Flycat, GWS Tiger Moth, GWS Zero, Multiplex Funjet, EPP Christen Eagle

Comment

Working...
                        X