Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9c batt??

what batt are you guys using for the 9c? Mine doesn't seem to last very long leh...every time fly half an hour only left with 9.6v...but suprisingly, 9.4v-9.1v can fly for 15mins...battery old liao is it??

sigpic

I'm using sanyo cadnica 1800s....last me 4 hrs...
    TREX 500 ESP
    Futaba T12FGH

Comment

I'm using GP 2100mAH AA.

Super-Hornet

Comment

I got 4pcs of brand new GP1600mah and 4pcs of GP1800mah ...

Looks like i goto get 4pcs of either one of them....

Cheers

Mike

Comment

I do have 8 pcs of very new(2-3 cycles?) Sony 2100 nimh. still shrinkwrapped in the JR battery holder. search marketplace for it. i posted it up on sale since i sold my 9x. It gives me VERY VERY long flight times from what i remember.

Comment

where do u guys buy the battery holder for the tx???
            also what kind of cells(AA,AU)does the tx use .I think it is AA but correct me if i'm wrong.

Art,
            what kind of cells are u using?I once asked a man at SL tower and he said the max capacity for AA cells was 1000 mah .If i not wrong, i think you are using AU cells because of the 1800 mah but how to fit it into the futaba battery holder if it's for AA (unless i'm wrong)

thnks
            Don't PCW

Beam E4
            Flybarless Trex 600N VBAR 4.0 | OS50 Hyper
            Trex 700 LE | YS91SR3C

Comment

U can get the battery holder (2Cell in series in 4 row type) in Sim Lim Tower.

I use solder to solder it and then masking tape them up. I think right now GP has 2300mAH AA.

Yes, u can use AA battery for 9C.

Super-Hornet

Comment

If i use any of these custom cells..
                Can i still charge them via the original wall charger for the 9CHP??
                Or do i have to get a separate nimh charger?

Coz i'm eyeing ammo's pack.. lolz!!

Ammo,
                advise pls.. heehee..

Comment

it can still be used with the wall charger just that charging time takes (2100/600) 3+ times longer. so it's highly recommended to get a proper charger.

Comment

Yes... u should be able to use the same wall mount charger...so long as your number of cell is equal. The charge time may varies.

Another alternative is to use GWS 2002 charger. I use that.

I also thinking of using Li-Polymer also.

Super-Hornet

Comment

think now gp largest is 2500mah nimh for AA, can find in shopping...I am thinking that maybe I need to try cycling my pack and see how first...anyone know any cheap discharger??not something fanciful, just a simple one that discharge and cut off at certain voltage.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ammo
                        it can still be used with the wall charger just that charging time takes (2100/600) 3+ times longer. so it's highly recommended to get a proper charger.
                        Hahaha.. doesn't matter if i charge overnite right?
                        8 hours or more shld be enough to get a full charge?
                        How long is long anyway? i never really know how long it takes
                        to full charge my 9C, i juz leave it overnite..

Comment

guys...check with ma kuang...he's sucessfully done up a li po pack for TX....super light
                          TREX 500 ESP
                          Futaba T12FGH

Comment

Originally posted by Super-Hornet
                            U can get the battery holder (2Cell in series in 4 row type) in Sim Lim Tower.

I use solder to solder it and then masking tape them up. I think right now GP has 2300mAH AA.

Yes, u can use AA battery for 9C.

Super-Hornet
                            Ehh.. where to get the battery container.. spent 1.5 hours walking there and back.. only found countainers for 4*AA... and 8*2AA arranged in the 4S*2sides.
                            huh

Comment

I think at the shop next to Kim Chai or something like that. Last time I check they only left a few.

Maybe Rocket Electronics also have.

BTW... Jet Hobby also selling it (Sligtly different) under the Hitec area.

Super-Hornet

Comment

Working...
                              X