Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Optic 6 at Roto. Any good?

Hi all, I am starting my first RC. Hope to get some help here. Anyone can advise if the radio is any good?
    Whiplashing soon?

Crash records counter
    JR Vibe 50: 01
    Trex600N Pro: 01
    Kasama Srimok 90: 01
    TT Raptor 50: 10
    TT Raptor 90 3D: 01
    MA Fury 55: 01

(Latest Crash Dated 29 April 2012) Total: 15

sigpic

what do you intend to control with the Optic 6?
    [SIZE="1"]
    [url]www.dxnmedia.net[/url]
    Video Post Production | HD Acquisition | Media Consultant

[/SIZE]

Comment

I use to fly my Trex with the Optic 6. It has all the feature you need and I think it is a very good value for money transmitter.

However, if you think you will stay in this hobby for a long time, it will be good to get a 9 channel radio.

Heli comes heli goes...so does planes and boat. Invest in a good Transmitter and it will last you thro!

As much as I like the optic 6, I only used it for 2 months.....then changed to JR9xII (great Tx)......not because I have to change but just the 'see-want' virus attacking my brain.

hOpE tHis HelPs
      Heli
      Honey Bee CP2 : Sold (Maiden:17 Dec 05)
      Trex 450XL (CDE) : MM450TH, Quark 33A, GY401, JR RS10DS (Maiden : Align Frame - 1 Jul 06; SuperFrame - 29 Aug 06)

Plane
      Estarter : Align 450s, Align 25A, Electron 6 (Maiden :16 Sep 06)

PT-17w : Sold
      Buggy
      Acme NB 16 : Half 8 Nitro (Maiden :23 Dec 06)

Transmtter : JR PCM 9X II, Aggressor SRX
      Charger : Tahmazo T15
      Balancer : TP205
      Battery :Thunder Power, FullRiver, Warbird

Comment

ya..optics6 is value for money.. it a very good Tx at this price and good enough for most flyers.. for plane or heli or sailplane..

Comment

I've helped someone with an Optic 6 before. Good value for money. It's non-tinted so the surface will still look the same after many hours of use. The internal layout of the wiring and circuits very clear cut and well-arranged. Mode 1 and 2 available and easily switchable. Next it's module-switchable so u can switch frequencies easily....

My only qualms are the menu interface, although it's pretty quick, but the travelling across different submenus and how they are arranged can still be improved on. That's comparing between the old Eclipse, the new Optic 6,my RD6000 and MM cockpit 8.

For the price, it's v good. I'd really say it is the FIRST TX to start with. . You don't have to qorry about upgrading too soon, and it's a good stayer. Grip feel and stick feel not bad too.

Comment

Working...
          X