Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not the usual 9C vs 9X question.

Okay, I'm interested to know if 9X can be used with futaba RX in 40mhz FM? Anyone have both systems to test with?

This is very interesting topic for me coz someone mentioned in some other thread that positive and negative shifts only applies to 72mhz?! So if this is the case, technically JR transmitters can be used with Futaba RXs in other freq bands? yes/no?

I also want to know which system have better flexibility in switch assignments and programmability, ie completely flexible programmable mixes, revo mixes, etc...servo/channel assignments, etc...

I can't find the manual for 9X to download for reading...would appreciate if someone can point to me for the download of the manual. Thanks!
    [SIZE="1"]
    [url]www.dxnmedia.net[/url]
    Video Post Production | HD Acquisition | Media Consultant

[/SIZE]

No. JR is positive shift while Futaba is neg shift. this does not change with frequency.

Comment

hi 9VDXN

i have a soft copy of the 9x manual in english, i can email it to u if u want, jus pm me your email address

Comment

Originally posted by ammo
        No. JR is positive shift while Futaba is neg shift. this does not change with frequency.
        Okay, so that guy who quoted that pos & neg shift is only for 72mhz is full of crap...

Lemme dig out his post..
        [SIZE="1"]

[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by 9VDXN
          Okay, so that guy who quoted that pos & neg shift is only for 72mhz is full of crap...

Lemme dig out his post..
          Its not crap. Shift only happens on 72. If you are using 40, any receiver from any brand can use.
          You just have to use the receiver's manufacturer's crystal in the receiver.

Comment

what abt on 29mhz?? I heard futaba rxes dun work on JR txes on 29mhz
            TX:2 Sanwa Quasars , Futaba 9C super (heli)
            Gliders :JW 54 , Sprinter , Flip400 (unbuilt)
            Planes: Jumping Jack,,Zoom 4D,IFO, magic 3d,
            Helis:Feda,Zap 400

Comment

ah har! So that's what I thought if shift only happens in 72mhz...

So technically, can i say that if I have a 40mhz 9X running FM (PPM) mode, I can use it with a Futaba 40mhz FM receiver?

Anyone got a 9X in 40mhz to try? I can bring my receiver down to test.....coz i'm intending to get a 9X, but dun want to switch my Futaba FM receivers on all my planes just becoz I got a 9X.....Otherwise I'd be stuck to a 9CHP...which I'm not really keen on...
              [SIZE="1"]

[/SIZE]

Comment

Thanks a lot for your confirmation Frank!!
                [SIZE="1"]

[/SIZE]

Comment

bring ur rx down to HS i think they would allow you to test if ur buying it from them
                  TX:2 Sanwa Quasars , Futaba 9C super (heli)
                  Gliders :JW 54 , Sprinter , Flip400 (unbuilt)
                  Planes: Jumping Jack,,Zoom 4D,IFO, magic 3d,
                  Helis:Feda,Zap 400

Comment

hobbyshack seems to be more expensive than Rotor leh...otherwise today i'd have gone down to get some testing done...maybe see whoever going to the funfly, then i will bring my futaba RX to test...

Any volunteers with 40mhz JR9X to help me pls? Thanks!
                    [SIZE="1"]

[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by 9VDXN
                      ah har! So that's what I thought if shift only happens in 72mhz...

So technically, can i say that if I have a 40mhz 9X running FM (PPM) mode, I can use it with a Futaba 40mhz FM receiver?

Anyone got a 9X in 40mhz to try? I can bring my receiver down to test.....coz i'm intending to get a 9X, but dun want to switch my Futaba FM receivers on all my planes just becoz I got a 9X.....Otherwise I'd be stuck to a 9CHP...which I'm not really keen on...
                      Then perhaps you'd consider selling off your 9CHP to me? Cause I'm looking at buying one soon.
                      "Be NiCe tO tHe pEoPle yoU mEeT oN yOur Way Up. cAuSe yOu'll NeVer KnoW wHo YoU Will MeEt On yOuR WaY DoWn."

Comment

i'm running a 40 on a 3810 ( same module as a 9x),
                        bring down your rx on our funfly, i will check for you.
                        please bring aservo and rx pack as well.

thanks
                        i'm a rc sotong. And i know nuts about it.

Comment

Fuse, where do you usually fly???
                          [SIZE="1"]

[/SIZE]

Comment

Try this 9VDXN
                            Jameswilliam........

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for the link, but it never answered my questions regarding the TX's compatibility with 40mhz receivers of other make.....
                              [SIZE="1"]

[/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
                              X