Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any idea? Circuit for BL motor without using ESC.

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any idea? Circuit for BL motor without using ESC.

HI Guy,

Is it possible to make a portable FAN using a BL motor, can be IN or OUT runner motor without using RC related stuff,e.g ESC or reciver.? Thinking of making a fan for cooling like normal home electrial fan with ON/OFF switch and speed control using LIPO battery, but I am not sure what stuff is required and also the electrical circuit for it. Anyone have done that before?

Cheer.

TanBenson

Originally posted by Tanbenson
    HI Guy,

Is it possible to make a portable FAN using a BL motor, can be IN or OUT runner motor without using RC related stuff,e.g ESC or reciver.? Thinking of making a fan for cooling like normal home electrial fan with ON/OFF switch and speed control using LIPO battery, but I am not sure what stuff is required and also the electrical circuit for it. Anyone have done that before?

Cheer.

TanBenson
    Not sure what is your intentionfor the application. However, you can just buy a PC 12V cooling fan (all are BL motor with built in driver) from SimLIm for just few $. Just link the +/- wires to the 3S Lipo. But no speed control and I don't think you still need the speed control for a little fan that ran by lipo battery.

Comment

Working...
    X