Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aluminum transmitter carry box

Hi Guys
    Any body know where I can get those aluminum carry box. The one that SHS have is kind of small and they are not cheap.
    I looking for those that able to accomodate transmitter, battery charger and some spares and toolings.

The guys at DHPG said somewhere in Kallang or Defu there a shop selling all these?

Can also try SLT...we used to get from there.

Cheers

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by chiadennis
      Hi Guys
      Any body know where I can get those aluminum carry box. The one that SHS have is kind of small and they are not cheap.
      I looking for those that able to accomodate transmitter, battery charger and some spares and toolings.

The guys at DHPG said somewhere in Kallang or Defu there a shop selling all these?
      You should find plenty alu cases of various sizes at Sim Lim Tower. Check out 3rd level.
      For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

Don forget to check out Union Hardware @ basement. Think he knows about DH...

Cheers

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Armour
          You should find plenty alu cases of various sizes at Sim Lim Tower. Check out 3rd level.
          There are many shops at Kelantan selling electrical stuff having such case. Very cheap and some are less than 50 and suitable for most Tx.

Comment

Hock, I just got a cheapo plastic one with handle at Carefour for $9.90. It seem like waterproof with rubber seal all round the lip. Comes with 2 smaller boxes inside.
            I just put a large piece of soft foam inside and my TX is protected.

See you this SAT, you buy the coffee this time, ok?

Comment

Bought one at New Union at SLT this afternoon while bumming around during lunch time. Cost $40. Probably could have gotten it cheaper but juz didn't have the time to hagger and bargin.

Saw a shop at the 3rd level also selling similar alu box but the price tag was $57 plus.
              Life's a joke. Keep laughing....

Comment

Decided to write more about my buy to benfit those that are looking at the same item. The brand of the box is Pros'kit. Several colours available mainly black, white and silver.

The alu box that is sold in Skyhobbies is sold out and out of stock. Saw Champion Hobby having a few pieces for sale when I was there last friday. Was offered $50 for it. Decided not to buy it then as the quality didn't look that good.

Comment

The aluminium box does it come with foam inside or must get our own foam to cut and put in there?

Comment

Originally posted by haowee
                    The aluminium box does it come with foam inside or must get our own foam to cut and put in there?
                    It does have a few foam slots for you to adjust the compartments.

Comment

Working...
                    X