Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CC Phoenix 10 and V1.07B software

Last week,
    backside itchy so d/l the 1.06B. Next morning, new hornet forum link says there's a 1.07B. Finger itchy so d/l 1.07B. Then hands itchy so installed 1.07B and updated the esc... Spooled up without rotorhead and blades... everything sounds cool, governor mode holding pretty steady.... Sunday morning 12 Sep2004, hair itchy so try to spool up with blades and everything on.... Then

* SNAP *

Carbon securing rod on one way snaps. Switch to 'softest' start, same thing.... Gave up... So downgrade back to 1.21B software

My Tots
    The 1.07B is real cool, motor seems to be running at a much faster speed overall and speed transition is super smooth for AN AXI.... Compared to the 1.02 firmware, the 1.07B makes the AXI behave like it's on a bit more coffee than usual. I dun get it. The other 3 hornet flyers say the 1.07b has a better start up and solved the hard startup issue with the 1.06b... but it snapped the pin!.

I was contemplating using the stock metal cross pin to secure the one-way to the main shaft, but should i crash, the metal sleeve might be destroyed?

I think that the CC engineers somehow programed the software to remove most of the 'lag' periods between cycles.... the 1.07b runs real fast and its acceleration and decelaration seems more responsive also.... My finger getting itchy again, wanna upload the 1.07b back onto my CC10 and put my AXI on caffeine.... Should I>? Or should i wait and stick with the 1.02?
Working...
X