Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cheapest place to get dx6 in HK

anyone knows which hobby shop in HK sellin the dx6 cheapest price? So far lowest i found is sgd$325 from jethobby in HK. Need to get an answer coz sis flyin off to HK this Fri

Originally posted by mugenrsg
    anyone knows which hobby shop in HK sellin the dx6 cheapest price? So far lowest i found is sgd$325 from jethobby in HK. Need to get an answer coz sis flyin off to HK this Fri
    JPLRACING is the SOLE DISTIBUTOR and support of Spektrum in this region.
    All "local set" Spektrum products has SPEKTRUM/JPL sticker on them.
    Spektrum is very organised about this !!

Internally it's also marked as "local product" with (like IMEI serial) number matching to invoice from Spektrum.

You need to send back to Jet hobby at your expense to fix it if it fails, they will send back to USA and USA will check serial numbers again, and then send back to them after fixing and they will send back to you in Singapore !!

If you buy local set, if something fails, we get it done locally.

I have had a few customers come directly to me and they bought spektrum from Orchard Tower Swan hobby at a fraction lower price, these don't have the JPL/SPEKTRUM stickers on the box and I also feel sorry cannot help them. in the end still pending till now !!

On purchasing from overseas all I can say is PLEASE SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL HOBBYSHOP.
    the few ten dollars that you can save is not worth risking hobbyshops running out of business, they are the ones to support you/us hobbyist !!

Roger

Comment

fully agreed!!!
      i'm a rc sotong. And i know nuts about it.

Comment

100% agreed.
        My RX didn't work on the first installation. Jethobby change it for me after confirming the defect.

Comment

Working...
        X