Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone tried flyin nitro birds with the DX6?

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone tried flyin nitro birds with the DX6?

anyone?

I was running my car wif another chap with some kind of 2.4ghz stuffs, during the run he sufferred loss of control and he got to redo his handshake. So for now I would suggest not to use it for nitro until someone somewhere has proven it.

Comment

Originally posted by X34
      I was running my car wif another chap with some kind of 2.4ghz stuffs, during the run he sufferred loss of control and he got to redo his handshake. So for now I would suggest not to use it for nitro until someone somewhere has proven it.
      was dat the dx3 he's using? For car rite? Heard dat one lotsa bugs, but so far, the dx6 for air no complaints leh, but those r the ep guys...thinkin gettin one to try...

Comment

Dx6

Originally posted by mugenrsg
        was dat the dx3 he's using? For car rite? Heard dat one lotsa bugs, but so far, the dx6 for air no complaints leh, but those r the ep guys...thinkin gettin one to try...

At the moment I am keeping my PCM Tx for Nitro.
        DX6 has the failsafe feature. If you loss both data link between Tx and Rx, the Rx will go to failsafe mode.

You can try on electric glider and test the range before trying on Nitro bird.
        2.4G

Comment

Originally posted by mugenrsg
          Mr Nelson Lee TQ and won the last open nitro race at HPRC using Sanwa Spektrum module and receiver.

Ben and philip of Hobby Bug won and TQ many times using Spektrum systems too.

If anyone really has problem with spektrum, I can provide 1 to 1 exchange provided you bought it thru your local hobbyshop (local set with internal serial number verifiable thru me). DX6 is the same.

Roger
          email to :
          service@jplracing.com

Comment

Working...
          X