Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiplex Royal Evos

abit curious here.... regardin TXs, always hear ppl here tokin abt JR, Futaba, Hitec. How abt multiplex evos? Any one using them here? Seems quite rare huh, if u do own 1, care to share howz programing for the tx (evo series) like?

off hand, i know of frank, ammo and cycross who are using the evo 9 and 12.
    According to them, the evo is really good. Lets wait for their replies

Comment

yeah...am waitin,,,

Comment

Best money ever spent for radio. Went thru Futaba, JR and Airtronics before...

Comment

any recommendations(stores) to buy online other than to get from ntc in terms of better price?

Comment

Mines on the way.
            Probably the best place you can get it and at the cheapest price, is www.hobbyhorse.com.
            They cut their prices outrageously and the deal seems really worth. Never turn back after looking at Mpx radios.

Thanx!
            SLOPE SOARING NOT A CRIME

The irresistible desire, for the irresistibly desired

Multiplex Royal Evo 12 user, and Proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by lu wei yao
              Mines on the way.
              Probably the best place you can get it and at the cheapest price, is www.hobbyhorse.com.
              They cut their prices outrageously and the deal seems really worth. Never turn back after looking at Mpx radios.

Thanx!
              oh so datz the reason u sell ya futaba t6 huh u bought the 9 or 12evo? Price includin shippin?

Comment

hehehe. Even you noticed i sold my T6xa ah.
                I bought the Evo 9 Synthesised. but i didnt order from hobbyhorse, i only knew that they cut prices after i had ordered mine and i didnt want to go back on my word. So still i still when ahead with it.
                But hobbyhorse is offering prices you cannot beat. Prices quoted are w/o shipping.

Thanx!

Comment

Originally posted by lu wei yao
                  hehehe. Even you noticed i sold my T6xa ah.
                  I bought the Evo 9 Synthesised. but i didnt order from hobbyhorse, i only knew that they cut prices after i had ordered mine and i didnt want to go back on my word. So still i still when ahead with it.
                  But hobbyhorse is offering prices you cannot beat. Prices quoted are w/o shipping.

Thanx!
                  just went into their site look see, woah....i like their prices... hmm...

Comment

Yup! Good recommendation ah.
                    Have fun!

Thanx!

Comment

The programming is radical if one comes from Futaba, JR, asian radios background. But once you get the hang on it, it's pretty intuitive and natural.
                      Then the old programming style becomes unnatural and cumbersome in fact.

All widgets can be reprogrammed. So say if a left hand side LG switch is not comfortable, just move it along. And it's through a simple interface once again.

The first thing you will notice when you hold it, is its light weight. Ergonomic casing helps as well.

In case if you are wondering, it will work with any ppm receiver out there AFAIK.

Indeed, it's value for that amount spent vis-a-vis.

My two cents.

Comment

Yup! I totally agree with Cycross. I have studied the programming capabilities of the Royal Evos and they are way different from the standard japanese radios.
                        What i have been recommended to do is to totally forget how to program a japanese radio in order to program my evo. Cant wait to get mine.

Thanx!

Comment

i had in fact gone thru some reviews on the evo 9 & 12, found dat the radio transmit in fm mode only, multiplex dun make radios in pcm mode?

Comment

Yup! Thats true. They dont transmit PCM frequencies.

Thanx!

Comment

Can the Royal radios work with the sim (XTR, G3) ?

Comment

Working...
                              X