X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crystal compatibility..

Hi all,

confusion on crystal compatiblity?

Crystal (35Mhz) used in Futaba Tx and 3rd party Rx. Can I tke out the Rx crystal and put it in to Hitech electron 6 Rx?

Hope the Pros can give me an answer. Thank....

Futaba 9C.

normally itz tx use tx brand crystal & rx is rx brand crystal. Furthermore, electron6 is using dual conversion crystal....

Comment

The general rule is to use the Tx's brand own xtal and Rx's brand own xtal. So in your case, you use futaba xtal for your Tx and Hitec xtal for your Hitec Rx. Of course the frequency has to be the same.
      For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

Ask again

Hi,

Thank for the explaination.

Comment

xtal brand

Hi all,

How to see whether the crystal is from Futaba or Hitech ? There is not manufacture name on it. I have even taken out the sticker from the crystal which stated 35.140, T35-1. And found no name on the crystal body.

Please advise...

Comment

Good question......I can't answer. I just buy Hitec xTal from rotor. It's package is labelled Hitec. They have Futaba xTals too, of course with Futaba labelled package. Futaba is >50% more ex.

Conspiracy?
            For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

ask first

Hi armour,,

Thank.. Next time I go to Hobby shop. Ask the auntie, "Hitech Crystal 35, wo bo". " Hitech crystal teo bo".

OOp, I short of one crystal 35.170. Go to Ask the auntie 3rd party Rx crystal "wo bo".

Time to Fly....

Comment

Working...
              X