Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Esky Tx with Airtechnic Rx

I just want to check if I got the wires right for my mode1 3channel flyer with tail mixer.

By following the instructions, the right stick (vertical movement) controls the throttle and the right stick (horizontal movement) controls the aileron/elevator for tandem movement.

The left stick (vertical) controls the aileron/elevator for opposite movement and the left stick (horizontal) controls rudder movement.

bro,

to my understanding.. the right stick Up and Down is throttle
    right stick left and right is for aileron/rudder(rudder for 3ch)

left stick up and down is elevator
    left stick left and right is rudder(for 4ch.. otherwise unused)

Which character are you test by

Comment

I was just reading from the below website.
      I think they run on Mode2.
      Can I have the same function as below but in Mode1?

Extracted from: http://www.diynetwork.com/diy/hb_rad...386274,00.html

In RC planes, these are typically controlled by two separate sticks on a radio transmitter.
      The left-hand stick on the transmitter controls the throttle and the rudder. The up-and-down motion of the stick controls the throttle (i.e., engine speed). As the plane flies, operating the vertical rudder on the tail (figure B) with the right-and-left motion of the stick controls right and left yaw of the plane (i.e., the plane's horizontal orientation in space.)
      The right-hand stick on the transmitter controls the elevator and aileron. The up-and-down motion of the right-hand stick controls the elevator (figure C). As the plane flies, operating the elevator with the up-and-down motion of the stick controls the up-and-down pitch of the plane (i.e., nose pointing upward or downward). Right-and-left motion on the right-hand stick controls right-and-lift aileron, which in turn determines the left or right roll of the plane (e.g., left wing or right wing tilted up.)

Comment

Working...
      X