Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pls do not get me wrong. I have high opinion of this RX especially in view of its price. It performs way better than some other FM slow flyer receiver (both famous brands and unknown). I just like to remind any potential buyers to bring their TX and ESC to test before buying. Problem may not be the RX itself. It could be my TX setup, etc.

Comment

sorry newbie to electrics here... i've noticed got six channels...how does the lipo batt go?

is it...

lipo to esc,

esc, to rx,

rx to servos?
      JR 9x
      Raptor 50 SE
      Raptor 90 3D
      Mini-Titan

Superb machine!

Piper Warrior 2 Pa-28-161
      Lycoming O-320-D3G 160HP

Pilatus PC-21
      Pratt & Whitney PT6A-64B 1600SHP

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon Chng
        sorry newbie to electrics here... i've noticed got six channels...how does the lipo batt go?

is it...

lipo to esc,

esc, to rx,

rx to servos?
        heya Brandon , flying too much nitro huh ? well ,

lets say im on sanwa, (which i am)

ch1 = elevator
        ch2= aileron
        ch3=esc or batt( in the case of nitro flying or glider without motor)
        ch4=rudder

from what you see, ele,aile and rud are all servos to operate it rigjht ? so esc will have a connector for rx , motor and battery .
        therefeore what you said , batt to esc , motor to esc. THEN esc to rx

cheers

*ps* good point to ask..

Which character are you test by

Comment

I also bought one Airtechnics 6Ch to go with my RD6000.... It's really a gem for the price... even lesser probs than a certain brand rx... and tons better than the Esky receiver..... I field tested it..... range with antennae down is more than 15m And glitch only comes in in another 5-7 m..... with antennae extennae can walk half a foot ball field length safely....

Comment

Originally posted by MicroHeli-Nut
            I also bought one Airtechnics 6Ch to go with my RD6000.... It's really a gem for the price... even lesser probs than a certain brand rx... and tons better than the Esky receiver..... I field tested it..... range with antennae down is more than 15m And glitch only comes in in another 5-7 m..... with antennae extennae can walk half a foot ball field length safely....
            It says >800m so it must do half a football field! I am using the 29mhz model with futaba tx. Works ok with gws esc and Electrifly C-30 leh...

Comment

Originally posted by Lee
              Have been using this receiver (from JH) for sometimes with my Tx Sanwa RD6000, so far so good. For assurance, I used Airtechnics Rx crystal.
              Sorry for the stupid question..But wat is crystal??

Comment

Ups for this thread, I tried using a futaba crystal on it and it doesn't work. Channel 72.91.

But when switch to Esky crystal - 72.49 it works fine.
                "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

I have this receiver. Certain ESC cannot work with this receiver. In my case, it is a GWS ESC. Test before buying !
                  Heli 1 : Trex XL CDE modified

Heli 2: CopterX450SEV2

Comment

Does this mean that the receiver totally cannot work?
                    "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Originally posted by Sunstorm
                      Does this mean that the receiver totally cannot work?
                      no it doesn't mean that. it DOES work. i have a 29 Airtechnic RX which came from JH, but i got it second hand. using a pair of futaba crystals on both the tx and rx. works great.

i think the whole point everyone was bringing up is that SOME brands may or may not work depending on your complete set up. So bring down your equipment i.e tx, esc, batt and servos to test before buying one.
                      "To invent an airplane is nothing. To build one is something. But to fly is everything."- Otto Lilienthal

"To fly a plane, a pilot must have cool brains and hot hands!"- Dennis John De Witt

Fubata 7C 2.4 + T6XAs
                      E-starter (GWS) - On "Fire", Trainer, -Sold
                      SPITFIRE (GWS) - On "Fire", -Sold
                      T-45 Goshhawk 64 mm EDF - Lift-off!
                      UAV Scratch Build Ver1.1 - It flies! -Sold
                      Mini Cessna scratch build - fun!
                      F330 Quadcopter W/KK2 V1.5 - Finally Tuned!
                      Charger- Turnigy AC6
                      sigpic

Comment

Transmitter using Hitec crystal. Receiver works fine as long as it's Hitec receiver with Hitec crystal.

I've tried the same Hitec crystal on ESky and Airtechnic receivers, both cannot work.

So my question is, I should go and get Esky and Airtechnic receiver crystals right? But will they work with my Hitec transmitter crystal, or do I need to get matching Esky/Airtechnic transmitter crystal as well?

Ideally I would want to just use the same transmitter crystal and just get additional receivers and receiver crystals to match...

Comment

Working...
                        X