Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Optic 6, Aileron glitch after moving throttle.

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Optic 6, Aileron glitch after moving throttle.

Hi,

I have been searching around forums and I can't find anybody with a similar problem to mine.

I just bought my Hitec Optic 6 (mode 1, throttle & aileron on right stick) last week. I have a problem and I wonder if anybody can help me.

My esc/throttle is connected to electron6 channel 3. The left aileron connected to channel 6 (setup flapperons). When i move the right stick around(throttle & aileron), seems like the stick will not centralize back to original position (though not visible to the eye), causing my channel 6 to glitch.

Sometimes this happens even when i just push the throttle up and down and then let go.

I have tried differen servos, different receivers and diff channel (channel 5 instead of 6) but same problem.

The problem will only go away when i tighten the right stick (aileron) spring tension screw until i get a very tight feel on the stick. So I suspect it is some mechanical problem and not electronic problem.

Maybe something to do with the gimble or tension spring etc. I do not wish to fly with such tight tension on the stick , so what can i do to solve this problem?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

did u try different tx?
    in the past i get this glitch at extreme throttle, thats because my servo is dying.

Comment

if u get from rotor or jet hobby bring it back to check.
      if you got it else where... best of luck
      i'm a rc sotong. And i know nuts about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Syphonics
        did u try different tx?
        in the past i get this glitch at extreme throttle, thats because my servo is dying.
        Hi,

thats the problem. i dont have another optic 6 to try with. But I have arleady tired different receivers and different servos still the same problem. Problem goes away when i tighten the lever tension screw. are u using optic 6 also?

Comment

Originally posted by fuse
          if u get from rotor or jet hobby bring it back to check.
          if you got it else where... best of luck
          i bought from rotor last saturday. but i lost the receipt. haha

Comment

i am using optic 6, dun have problems with my optic 6.

Comment

its hard to say that the Tx is problematic. usually my ailerons, rudder, elevator would glitch because of

1)Rx
              2) servo

for receiver, antenna wire comes lose or crystal spoil or worst case is Rx spoil.

for servo, wire loose or servo dying . i have glitchy servos and i tried on 4 different rx and tx and i find that its cause of the servos not rx or tx

Which character are you test by

Comment

Working...
              X