Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Onboard Battery Indicator For My Heli

Finally I have started using this onboard Battery indicator to prevent my Lithium battery from over discharging.

When you power up the heli the LED will show the status of the battery. All together there are 10 LED. When battery is good it will show Green down to Yellow and Red(Danger).

Cool !

I'm using the same indicator...and frankly...it's not accurate at all..but I use it anyway...the other alternative is trhe voltspy...from SHS

TREX 500 ESP
    Futaba T12FGH

Comment

Battery Monitor

May I know where you connect that device to ? When I connect to the receiver it did not work , I therefore joint it to the battery + and - end.

I also notice that when I throttle the indicator will actually change and it even go to yellow and red. But When I stop it will indicate the actual status again.

Originally posted by Art
      I'm using the same indicator...and frankly...it's not accurate at all..but I use it anyway...the other alternative is trhe voltspy...from SHS

Comment

what bird and what electronics???

Suppose to plug it to the RX....or Y out from the batt
        TREX 500 ESP
        Futaba T12FGH

Comment

Hi Jerahteo,

Hmm, are you using this to check you lithium battery ? Not sure if that is what the thing is designed for. Lithium battery low voltage is different from NiCd low voltage. All depends on what size battery pack you are using. I am using the same one as the picture for a 4-pack receiver battery i.e. 4.8V

------------------------
          Up... Up... and AWAY !

Comment

Voltage Indicator

From what I know Voltspy seem to be used for NICM battery ??? The one I am using can be used for various range of voltage by changing the specific resistance which come with it when you buy. So far I am quite happy with the indicator. No complain !

Comment

Working...
            X