Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like how the dremel 3000 handles when its running. its really stable. the only thing which i dont like is the sound it produces. not much vibration but the motor sure is noisy! its almost as noisy as my old hobbyking one! and the hobbyking's rotary tool is about to fall apart...
    Overall, its really a great tool, it feels very balanced when using it, the grips feels good, the ez-twist nose cap with an integrated wrench is fantastic for those using the original collet. i went with the keyless chuck so it dont have much use for me. The shaft lock button seems strong, no slip, and theres a total of 5 'slots' on the shaft for the button to key into. (much better than my hk one..that only have two) the variable slider is super easy to use and there is no other switches for you to forget about. the only minus is the noise. i actually expected much better than that.

Cheers! Janson =]

Comment

I have the proxxon and I love it... Quiet and nice... Feels like a precision dentist's tool. I think you can use dremel accessories with it too.. Didn't try to do so yet

Comment

Working...
      X