Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Totally pissed off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was totally pissed off when I was searching for RC UFO. This is wat I found accidentally ....

http://www.china-toy-factory.com/newrccarnewrcboat.htm

They still have the balls to just simply put their website address over the footage.... WT%$^#&@*........

Not that I dont like China, but its seriously not right to do things like that.
    What can I say about business ethic and respecting the creator...

Originally posted by very_new_flyer
    I was totally pissed off when I was searching for RC UFO. This is wat I found accidentally ....

http://www.china-toy-factory.com/newrccarnewrcboat.htm

They still have the balls to just simply put their website address over the footage.... WT%$^#&@*........

Not that I dont like China, but its seriously not right to do things like that.
    What can I say about business ethic and respecting the creator...
    now then u know har, that the way china do biz now. they copy and sell back at half the price. that why many company closed down because of all these china factory, they simply sell at rock bottom price, all product super lousy and no quality control at all.

Comment

orgirinal??

whr is the video frm?? i mean..the original source...nt the orgirinal one...

Comment

Originally posted by Shark
        now then u know har, that the way china do biz now. they copy and sell back at half the price. that why many company closed down because of all these china factory, they simply sell at rock bottom price, all product super lousy and no quality control at all.

You are right man.. Thats the way they make money and not just on RC products ..
        But then again, If there is no demand for it, I dont think those people will do it.
        Why people go for "Copy" stuff ? Coz most of them will think that why pay more if you can get the same thing for just 1/2 the price and without knowing that infact they are made from different materials.
        Look around and you will be able to find lots of clone RC stuffs in selling in the market and even in LHS.
        Well, Its just my personal opinion..

Comment

Originally posted by ER69
          You are right man.. Thats the way they make money and not just on RC products ..
          But then again, If there is no demand for it, I dont think those people will do it.
          Why people go for "Copy" stuff ? Coz most of them will think that why pay more if you can get the same thing for just 1/2 the price and without knowing that infact they are made from different materials.
          Look around and you will be able to find lots of clone RC stuffs in selling in the market and even in LHS.
          Well, Its just my personal opinion..

The problem arises when you are duped into thinking that the stuff is original.
          and you have something for bargain price.

one common analogy is the copy LV wallets and leather goods. its almost indistinguishable as the original! i dont mean those copy stuffs you get from night markets in bangkok. those are obvious fakes but the china ones are as good as the original.

Comment

jus viewed the link, I thk its so wrong to put their website address over the footage coz we all knw that this is originally from States....
            Roll call from hanger
            -Kyosho, STRATUS 1600 Glider
            -JH Spitfire-25 size (no 2.)
            -Cap 232-15 size
            -GWS P51 Mustang EP, from a nice DH flyer
            -Dualsky Breeze PRO

Kissed the ground...

-Scanner
            -JH Spitfire-25 size (no 1.)

Frequency

-Spektrum, DX7

Comment

btw what model of hyrdro boat is that? seems fun

Comment

Put a bad name to all chinese in the hobby..... .....even the video is not original...... .......still can tell ppl "under development" ...... man they are good ......super thick skin

Comment

Originally posted by Syphonics
                  btw what model of hyrdro boat is that? seems fun
                  check out JH

Comment

Originally posted by kamikazi
                    whr is the video frm?? i mean..the original source...nt the orgirinal one...

RCGroups

Comment

Well,

It's better to be pissed off than to be pissed on...

All CRASHED...

Comment

Originally posted by Shark

The same thing that happened when SG tried to invest in China...

Comment

Working...
                        X