Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Graupner 3D HydroPlane

Yes, the Big Boys are now getting their act together and selling the above in October 05.
    Vifo

Graupner 3D Hydroplane

See the Quality Finishes for Yourself

Vifo

Comment

That baby selling about how much sin $ ? Should be elec ? But I think Waigo hobby selling that one is more cheaper ,Right?

Comment

hydroplane from waigo hobby look like wat ah chan is selling ...

anyone able to fly ah chan`s hydroplane?

Comment

does that red boat really fly ? and what's the size ? how much does it cost to set up
          [B]Kenny[/B]

Goblin 700 | Goblin 500 | Compass 6HV

Unthinkable, unimaginable, incredible, beyond conception and beyond the bounds of possibility!

Comment

Hi everybody,
            I'm new on this forum.
            I have tested last week-end the Graupner hydroplane 3D and I can assure to you that this model float very well and fly very well too.
            It's a safe model but not for a beginner.
            A very funny model .

Comment

Originally posted by Thierri
              Hi everybody,
              I'm new on this forum.
              I have tested last week-end the Graupner hydroplane 3D and I can assure to you that this model float very well and fly very well too.
              It's a safe model but not for a beginner.
              A very funny model .
              where did u get that baby ??
              [B]Kenny[/B]

Goblin 700 | Goblin 500 | Compass 6HV

Unthinkable, unimaginable, incredible, beyond conception and beyond the bounds of possibility!

Comment

Originally posted by sookainian
                where did u get that baby ??
                I have got one at PIGS AIRLINES shop.
                See here :
                This website is for sale! pigs-airlines.be is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, pigs-airlines.be has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

Originally posted by Thierri
                  I have got one at PIGS AIRLINES shop.
                  See here :
                  http://shop.pigs-airlines.be/catalog...932a8d6f6c1017
                  hi Thierri , cant seem to translate the page. what language is that ?

is that french or italian ?

anyway .. from the website.. at least we know pigs can fly just kidding.

anyway 67 EUROS Wow

Which character are you test by

Comment

Originally posted by alamin2
                    hi Thierri , cant seem to translate the page. what language is that ?

is that french or italian ?

anyway .. from the website.. at least we know pigs can fly just kidding.

anyway 67 EUROS Wow
                    Hi alamin2 ,
                    Yes, it's french language.
                    In Europe, the prices on this website are generally cheap. Don't you feel ?

Comment

Originally posted by Vifo
                      See the Quality Finishes for Yourself
                      how much is this piece? is it available locally? i'm new.. wanna take up the hobby but this thing seems amazing.
                      Frequency : 40.77MHz

Transmitter : Futaba 6EXAP

Now Flying : GWS E-Starter

Graveyard : GWS Beaver

Fun Heli : PiccoZ

Comment

Jet hobby used to sell a version of the hydroplane dunno if they still have stock.

BUT and its a BIG BUT. NOT recommended for someone who is new to the hobby. It's best to start off with a high wing trainer plane. Saves a lot of heartache and time.

And welcome to the hobby

Comment

Originally posted by kenshinz
                          Jet hobby used to sell a version of the hydroplane dunno if they still have stock.

BUT and its a BIG BUT. NOT recommended for someone who is new to the hobby. It's best to start off with a high wing trainer plane. Saves a lot of heartache and time.

And welcome to the hobby
                          nope i just called jet hobby they dun stock that. i'm looking at the Graupner hydroplane 3D cos the finishing looks compare to many diy looking foam models.

well we could try it on water first and then slowly learn to fly it. but it definitely looks interesting

Comment

Graupner is an european brand (== expensive). It is not carried by any hobby shop in SG, so if you really want it you'll have to order in from overseas.

Personally I won't go for a great looking model for my 1st plane (but hey, everyone is entitled to their own opnion). Reason being...crashes are unavoidable, and it's gona hurt much more if it's a great looking plane that I like.

Comment

Originally posted by kenshinz
                              Graupner is an european brand (== expensive). It is not carried by any hobby shop in SG, so if you really want it you'll have to order in from overseas.

Personally I won't go for a great looking model for my 1st plane (but hey, everyone is entitled to their own opnion). Reason being...crashes are unavoidable, and it's gona hurt much more if it's a great looking plane that I like.
                              mmm..kinda make sense about the crash part...probably i'll get a trainer from skyhobbies to start off learning...

Comment

Working...
                              X