Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Rifqi, tidak-ada video lah, pictures in sequence boleh lah

Low passes, in sequence.

The Astro Hydro 127 is stable, no kidding, just keep prop size below 8", mine is 7.5", to minimise prop torque effect on the whole craft, then it would fly stable.

Comment

coming in for first landing...

Comment

did u try buggy-ing it around??

so, so cool!

i guess ur hard work never go down the drain

rifqi.
        this hobby is a compulsion/addiction/disease

Comment

Rifqi, it buggies around nicely, but cannot help pulling up elevator!!!

Post maiden flight pics...

Comment

It sure was a pretty sight in the sky......

Comment

Thanks Dennis

Some pics showing the craft buggyin' around, rudder authority is good turning the craft around at will.

Interesting thing to note, as i fed in full throttle, the back end of the craft would lift off the grass and the whole craft was just level with the ground... at full throttle! i thought, that was nice and stable isn't it? hehe! and after feeding in some up elevator, the Hydro just took off! gently! and all i have to do is to feed in some right aileron input, but as she goes on step and flying straight, i don't have to hold right ailerons anymore, I love my Astro Hydro 127

I can sleep very well tonight

Thank you all for viewing this thread, another project done, on with others!

Comment

Well done Astro, I guess her weight distribution must be very right on the dot for her to buggy so well on the ground. ...beautiful sight in the air too.

BTW, do u like white color very much?

For Sale

CSM ICG400 Heading Lock Gyro+ ($160)
                (

Comment

Wah-Lau-Eh! Stuka, I don't paint my crafts during maiden flights lah! wait "suay suay" crash how? all the effort to spray paint go to waste!

And what colour would you like me to paint? Please, no pink

Comment

Congratulations -

HI ASTROBOY,

THIS MUST BE THE MOST WONDERFUL MOMENT OF YOUR RC LIFE.

I SHARE THIS JOY OF YOUR FIRST SUCCESSFUL MAIDEN, IT IS ALSO YOUR GREAT CONTRIBUTION TO ALL OF US FOLLOWING YOUR BUILD TO SAIL AND FLY SUCCESS.

THUMBS UP ONCE AGAIN.

FIVE OUT OF FIVE STARS FROM ME.

ANYONE JOINING ME TO ADD TO CONGRATS LIST?.
                    Vifo

Comment

Thanks Uncle Victor for your kind words

Hehe, don't need to use Capital Letters all the way lah

Paiseh paiseh

Ok Folks, i've just uploaded the revised FINAL drawings for the Astro Hydro 127 on post #1 of this thread

Enjoy your Hydro build

Comment

Sir any video ..... , another job well done by a real master

Comment

was at ******** hobby today and our dear friend was enquirying....said he's gonna order the craft in from china...let's see what he comes up with

TREX 500 ESP
                          Futaba T12FGH

Comment

Judging from the pic.... u guys really did a fantastic job

Steven, think u need to go round Singapore doing some demos Put on our forum Polo T hor

Cheers

Mike

Comment

the title of the tour demo: ASTRO127
                              just learning to fly

Comment

Thank you all for the kind words,

Mike, no problem, i always wear the DH polo T whenever and wherever i fly now

Sorry Loyn, no video for maiden flight, too excited preparing for maiden totally forgotten about it, i will get my vintage video cam out the next time.

Aiyoh Art, ********hobby can bring in whatever he wants , i have no issues with that, at the end of the day, this is just a hobby to me, this is something i do personally to see how far i can go and thus far it has been a joy working with compressed foam from ArtFriend, i really enjoy making planes and crafts out of these materials and i get a huge kick out of it doing it, my own little way
                                And as i've mentioned before, i'm a draftsman by profession, so i really do enjoy drawing planes and stuffs on my computer. My son enjoys drawing all the planes i have in the room Kind of like father-son bonding time, really warms my heart seeing my kids doing daddy's plane drawings
                                Here's a pic of what they drew on the cabinet side the R50V2, Super Astro kit plane and the Long Ranger

Comment

Working...
                                X