Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new plane

Hi Bro,Can help to maiden this new plane coming sunday? the wing span is 995mm.

n how is the slowstick coming up?
    i was there this afternoon with my mini-titan cobra.
    pls pm me. cheers,

Originally posted by helicraft View Post
    Hi Bro,Can help to maiden this new plane coming sunday? the wing span is 995mm.

n how is the slowstick coming up?
    i was there this afternoon with my mini-titan cobra.
    pls pm me. cheers,
    oh, I have this plane before, from that ....*** shop
    If you using stock motor, be careful; it is barely enough power to fly. Other than that, it is very stable plane.

Comment

SS is ready

Nice plane!

BTW your SS is ready. Maiden last Friday before going overseas. Will test flight again with you this weekend.

Comment

My new plane

Originally posted by renold View Post
        oh, I have this plane before, from that ....*** shop
        If you using stock motor, be careful; it is barely enough power to fly. Other than that, it is very stable plane.
        Hi Bro,Thank you and it is so nice of u to share yr experience fly this plane....btw,which motor did u use?

Comment

SS is ready

Originally posted by skyfool View Post
          Nice plane!

BTW your SS is ready. Maiden last Friday before going overseas. Will test flight again with you this weekend.
          Hi Bro,thank you so much,I can't wait to fly it this weekend.......mmmh!!! must get u something for yr efforts......cheers

Comment

You are welcome brother.

I started with stock, brushed motor. Later I changed to Turnigy 3530 1100kV with 8x6 prop. This motor is over size but just to get the CG correct.

Comment

My new plane

Originally posted by renold View Post
              You are welcome brother.

I started with stock, brushed motor. Later I changed to Turnigy 3530 1100kV with 8x6 prop. This motor is over size but just to get the CG correct.
              Hi Bro,
              thanks for the sharing.I 'll likely try the same motor if other motor don't work.

Comment

Ss

Haha, mai ke ki lah. I tried 1600kv last week but find it a bit too fast. I will change to a 1000kv for this weekend test flight with you.

btw can u check if there is a trainer chord for your Tx with my Optic 6?

Comment

my new plane

Originally posted by skyfool View Post
                  Haha, mai ke ki lah. I tried 1600kv last week but find it a bit too fast. I will change to a 1000kv for this weekend test flight with you.

btw can u check if there is a trainer chord for your Tx with my Optic 6?
                  Hi Bro,Yes ,there is trainer port but I don't have the trainer chord.......thks

Comment

the plane arrived yesteday

Originally posted by helicraft View Post
                    Hi Bro,Yes ,there is trainer port but I don't have the trainer chord.......thks
                    here the plane pics...will be taking her to the sky soon....

Comment

Working...
                    X