Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kite landboard

Just recently got into kite-ing with a little 3m foil.. And recently, have been very gian with kite landboarding..

Any idea wheres the suggested place to get kite landboards from? As opposed to land buggies that is..

Seems like they are more readily available in UK instead of US.. But shipping from UK cost as much as the board itself!! Argh!

Originally posted by lytefunk View Post
    Just recently got into kite-ing with a little 3m foil.. And recently, have been very gian with kite landboarding..

Any idea wheres the suggested place to get kite landboards from? As opposed to land buggies that is..

Seems like they are more readily available in UK instead of US.. But shipping from UK cost as much as the board itself!! Argh!

i did emailed to some online shops in UK and France.. and yes, the shipping is EXPENSIVE..
    well.. the total price did enough to kill my enthusiasm to board.. haha

anyway..IMO.. 3m kite will move the board as much with Singapore typ monsoon wind..
    i reckon u need a bigger kite, 5m and up..

not to mention.. it easy to learn with bigger kite coz the bigger the kite, the slower it is..
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by intrance View Post
      i did emailed to some online shops in UK and France.. and yes, the shipping is EXPENSIVE..
      well.. the total price did enough to kill my enthusiasm to board.. haha

anyway..IMO.. 3m kite will move the board as much with Singapore typ monsoon wind..
      i reckon u need a bigger kite, 5m and up..

not to mention.. it easy to learn with bigger kite coz the bigger the kite, the slower it is..
      Hahah yea.. Was thinking of checking out some of the local skateboard shops..

Hehe I got a pansh legend 3m la.. But also considering getting a pansh ace 6m soon.. Hehe But timeline wise, I'll prob get the board first, then get the 6m kite on short interval later.. Haha

And monsoon *is* coming soon

Comment

Working...
      X