Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hangar 9 FS ONE Precision RC Simulator

Hi,

I just bought this FS One Sim from Skyhobby recently. I think RCS also selling it.

For a price of S$169, I think it is quite good. It comes with a controller and 4 installation disks. From my one week of 'flying' heli model with it, I feel the quality is good considering the $169 price

I also have the Aerofly Sim and use my DX7 Tx with it. The problem is I always have to charge my Tx battery after using on the Sim. As for FS One, the Tx do not need separate battery as it is powered through the USB port

My only complain about FS One is the limited number of models available.

I will not attempt to compare this Sim with the other $300+ Sim since the price difference is so great.

As for me, this Sim comes at a reasonable price and quality.
    After so many years, I am still a beginner

Any screen shots ?

Comment

Originally posted by skyblueblue View Post
      Any screen shots ?
      look here : http://www.fsone.com/Features/Gallery.aspx

After so many years, I am still a beginner

Comment

There is another good sim that's priced between RealFlight and FSOne, i.e. Phoenix... Supposed to be excellent for both fixed wing and RC, if you believe the reviews and comments on US R/C forums.

I suppose sims can be more expensive than MS software! But a worthwhile investment, considering the amount of $ saved from learning by crashing

Also a good way of staying in practise when there's no time to do actual flying...
        ------------------------------
        Airworthy: FMS Mini Trojan, Cloudsfly, BF-109 Funfighter, HK Mini Stick, Flasher 450 Pro, Mini Titan v2, E-Flite Blade MCPx.
        NIB: Multiplex FunCub, HK T-45.

Comment

"...fixed wing and rotary wing..."
          Airworthy: FMS Mini Trojan, Cloudsfly, BF-109 Funfighter, HK Mini Stick, Flasher 450 Pro, Mini Titan v2, E-Flite Blade MCPx.

Comment

A useful comparison chart of contemporary R/C flight sims...

http://www.emptynestgames.com/rc_sim_chart.html

Comment

Me too.I bought the FSone sim from daddyhobbyI have been very interested in RC since i was 5.Now i am 13.The FSone is cheap(compared to other sims) for its precision aerodynamics.It simply rockz!!!

Comment

Working...
              X