Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rc airpowered pellet shooting tank

aniebody....can gimme advice on this??....sounds cool as it can shoot powerful pellets into the air...and to battle...its the abrahams tank i think???where to get them??
    tt-01!!!

tamiya has i think ... cant remember ... there is this tamiya shop beside yahmaha motors i think ... near sgh ? there have i might be wrong
    Helis
    Logo 500 3D

Once upon a time , there were frequency pins , flybars and nitros...

Comment

Originally posted by Heli_fanatic
      tamiya has i think ... cant remember ... there is this tamiya shop beside yahmaha motors i think ... near sgh ? there have i might be wrong

hmm,,,got to check it out...its cool....wanna shoot some thing...
      tt-01!!!

Comment

Try VSTanks.
        On Duty

DJI Phantom 2 with GoPro
        Dynam Hawker Tempest
        Alfa F4U Corsair

Comment

i have one... forgot where to buy it... the brand is some cheap china brand one.. but the tank has reasonable quality except the ni-cad batteries which are cheap. if you want i can take pictures of it and maybe a video of it in action. I;ll find out there to get it.. it;s a type 98 tank
          DUCT DUCT DUCT GO!!!!

Comment

I got a VS Tank second hand recently. Leopard2 A6 in jungle camo colours.

Main difference between A5 and A6 is the barrel length I think.

Anyway, it's not like the tank can fire very high, elevation of the barrel is realistic. The turret traverse is also limited, at most about 90 degrees port and starboard, it is not full 180 traverse.

2nd thing I discovered about the tank is the airsoft function is pretty power hungry. A similar thing on camera is the flash function. After about 3 loads (1 load = 20 pellets), I can't get the pellet to fire anymore. The tank can still move around though.

The tank and transmitter takes AA batteries so good quality rechargeable batteries will serve quite long.

For battle, I think the infrared type is more fun.
            Relax and Enjoy The Hobby.
            Note to self: Must stop buying too much stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by farhanians
              aniebody....can gimme advice on this??....sounds cool as it can shoot powerful pellets into the air...and to battle...its the abrahams tank i think???where to get them??

Can you afford it ?
              f

Comment

Working...
              X