Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AMAZING.........Must watch!!!!!

what is your opinion on this clip? its a maiden production.
    please feedback your view,good or bad, so ACE can know
    his videography mistakes and plus point.

For those who want the URl: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GvWyPS7AKU

enjoy watching the clip. rate it if you have an account in youtube.
    or better still write a comment.

u have skillful flyer there..

but MSCP is not the right place to fly, coz of the lighting.
    should fly in open space and should be taken during afternoon time when the sun is not harsh..
    same goes to shot dat taken during night time.. no building with light in the background pls.

in the video.. my attn and focus on the kite, go haywire becoz of the lighting at the background..

its all IMHO..
    no hard feeling pls...
    sigpic

Comment

oh oh...i didn't see this posting before i did mine...sorry

so this video looks like it is from GoFlyKite or GFK again right? whose is Ace anyway...? thought the inventor is called Michael? No?

Comment

Originally posted by basto

so this video looks like it is from GoFlyKite or GFK again right? whose is Ace anyway...? thought the inventor is called Michael? No?

Invent? Far from it. Seen something similar in the US way before. The concept has already existed for a long time. More like improvised version.

It doesn't exactly fly, it is more of a flying motor mount with fabric surface for control. It is thus very easy to achieve the high alpha slow flight, no need to learn it, the craft tends to do that on its own.
        Stop looking for a gyro in my plane, they are all in the head.

Comment

Originally posted by edmond22
          Invent? Far from it. Seen something similar in the US way before. The concept has already existed for a long time. More like improvised version.

It doesn't exactly fly, it is more of a flying motor mount with fabric surface for control. It is thus very easy to achieve the high alpha slow flight, no need to learn it, the craft tends to do that on its own.
          woah...almost make me thinking that it was a singaporean invention...no??!! Then why on the internet we saw many others talking this and that about it being singapore product? i think many of us just got bang bang...shot!!! disappointment. flood me, kill me...

Comment

for ur info
            sigpic

Comment

I want to state in this post clearly..... this is a video clip done by a hobbist in videography.His name is ACE.Also it was comfirmed that the dimension of the kite does not belong to any brand in the market. please do not mention names.
              It was comfirmed to me that the kite is a homemade one.Anyway, A Very Happy New Year To all the people in the world, especially this forum.Please .... i like the clip and i only wanted to share the clip with all hobbist.Please enjoy and post your view on the clip.

Comment

Originally posted by anthony_foo_fy
                what is your opinion on this clip? its a maiden production.
                please feedback your view,good or bad, so ACE can know
                his videography mistakes and plus point.

enjoy watching the clip. rate it if you have an account in youtube.
                or better still write a comment.

Check this out...aren't they the same or similar stuff?

Comment

Check this out...aren't they the same or similar stuff?

i have to agree, it is a similiar type of flying object. But i have to put a take note here.
                  The particular brand shown does not have the flying capability of the one in my video clip . also, the particular brand, when u buy out of the box has very limited capability, so i would advice those who buy to look for a big open field, if u so happen to buy it and try to fly.
                  also i would agree it is a good buy. if u so happen wanting to buy, pls, go to MUSTAFA($178) and not SIM LIM.( $350++?). after buying, please do not insert hoddyshop batt as the connector is different.

Comment

in case people wonder , for every flying object, not only component plays a part, different level of hobbists' skill play a part in projecting the flying capability of a product

Comment

Just so that everybody knows, Anthony enjoys spamming forum going OT with his stupid video. Anthony, if you do not like to see this kind of messages, then learn not to spam.

BTW, I would labelled your video as dangerous flying. If you fly in MSCP, fine. But weaving in and out of the MSCP through the openings, I think that is just a showoff, nothing to do with craft capability (anyone can do it, but i am sure you will have at least 1 unsuccessful attempt which means crash). This crash means the damn kite can fall and hit somebody below, the damn kite is light and can drift inward to somebody's car or people on the levels below. You can also lose control due to the limited window of view when you fly it out like this.

What's wrong with you?!?

Dun even try to defend that kind of flying, just use your brain and imagine (if you can) more people deciding to do the same and try your moves through the many MSCP in Singapore... Cool? ain't cool mate. downright lame only.
                      Last edited by edmond22; 08-03-2007, 10:24 AM.
                      Stop looking for a gyro in my plane, they are all in the head.

Comment

Working...
                      X