Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

daddyHOBBY Warbird Mega Meet 05

Ok guys...I think it's about time to get ourselves some action...

With all the warbirds in the forum, The picture taking and the video editing....I think it's a very good time for us to have our very first WARbird meet

Time : 8am - 12pm
    Date : 15/10/2005
    Venue : Tampines Bicycle Park

Time for all the warbird pilots to gear up and tear up the tampines sky!

Who's up for it?
    TREX 500 ESP
    Futaba T12FGH

Any form of competition? Like scale flying, warbird pylon etc...
    Last edited by X34; 15-09-2005, 10:54 PM. Reason: didn't see the posted date

Comment

Modern warbirds can or not

Comment

frank your one need long bungee cord.... ...also cannot hand launch...
        Heli
        * OS46- ... and doing simple figure 8 and nose in... want to venture to loops...
        Thanks to all old birds from Daddyhobby
        Car
        *Hyper 8 RTR
        Tank
        *HenLong M1A1
        Mini Monster Truck

Comment

Can I suggest the time start from 7am instead? Thats the time flyers at 10pines usually started

I am thinking along Scale / warbird love to see those big nitro ...extra 300, Bretling, CAP232 etc .....

On lah..... sign up now and Changi Villlage Nasi Lemak on the house

Hmmmm.....maybe its a good idea to find the best static display ....winner get a trophy?

Art wat u say ?

Cheers

Mike

Comment

I'm all up for it lah...nasi lemak can be from Tampines...no need to go all the way to CV...by the time you cmoe back all pilots fainted already....

Ok guys...one more month to meet...one more month to build!!
            TREX 500 ESP
            Futaba T12FGH

Comment

My video cam will be ready for Frank's super fast modern warbird!!!

Comment

Aiyo....think I can be at CV at 6,30am ..... halal somemore mah....else Ah Bang ta boleh

Mike

Comment

Hopefully my bird can survive until the meet

Comment

I have not visited Tampines bike trail b4. What type of runway? gravel.sand etc..

Comment

Warbird Meet! YEY!

The runway is hard sand, no potholes, absolutely no problem for ROG and landing, before you fly your r/c planes, walk around the place to orientate yourself with the trees surrounding the park, that's all.

Infact it's so wide you could land with your eyes closed (Don't try this i'm only kidding!)

Here are some links to pics/videos of Tampines Park...
                      You will get a better idea of how the place looked like.

Post all pictures and videos here. Alternatively, you can upload pictures and videos at the Photo Gallery.

Post all pictures and videos here. Alternatively, you can upload pictures and videos at the Photo Gallery.

Even jets too

Cheers!
                      Last edited by AstroBoy; 19-09-2005, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HZM
                        Aiyo....think I can be at CV at 6,30am ..... halal somemore mah....else Ah Bang ta boleh

Mike
                        go bou 4am la...
                        just learning to fly

Comment

Astroboy,

Thanks for the info.

I have a Wankel powered 30 size EZ Zero with retract, kind of concern with the small wheels on hard sand and would need to install air filter for the carb. don't want to ingest any sand into it.

Cheers

Comment

My pleasure X34

Looks like alot of folks have warbirds. I suppose all kinds of warbirds are in, electric/nitro/rubberband-powered? Arthur how? any comments?

C'mon warbird pilots, let's all come for this WARBIRD MEET
                            Last edited by AstroBoy; 20-09-2005, 12:37 AM.

Comment

can can....all are welcome...and Jephry will get Su En to be the Warbird Gal of the day

TREX 500 ESP
                              Futaba T12FGH

Comment

Working...
                              X