Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urgently need experience flyer! (remote kite)

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urgently need experience flyer! (remote kite)

i need two qualified pilots capable of flying remote kite (IFO) for ' Alexandra hospital dinner and dance' coming Saturday 17 september 2005, 7.00pm.

Each pilot will get $150 each for less than a minute flying at Suntec convention hall indoor. Flying condition will be in full darkness and the kites must have lights installed.

Please kindly contact You Zhi at 98177438 as soon as possible.
    JR 2.4GHz 10X

JR DS8717
    Solid G
    KY-3000 30% nitro

I really discourage spamming and thus will recommend you to HZM to be banned from daddyHOBBY...you IP address will be banned as well.

Till you learn and apologise to the forum your ban will not be lifted.

TREX 500 ESP
    Futaba T12FGH

Comment

Originally posted by cyz0301
      i need two qualified pilots capable of flying remote kite (IFO) for ' Alexandra hospital dinner and dance' coming Saturday 17 september 2005, 7.00pm.

Each pilot will get $150 each for less than a minute flying at Suntec convention hall indoor. Flying condition will be in full darkness and the kites must have lights installed.

Please kindly contact You Zhi at 98177438 as soon as possible.
      $150??...i heard from your conversation with a friend ..saying it was $400...
      Heli
      * OS46- ... and doing simple figure 8 and nose in... want to venture to loops...
      Thanks to all old birds from Daddyhobby
      Car
      *Hyper 8 RTR
      Tank
      *HenLong M1A1
      Mini Monster Truck

Comment

$400 for 1 session of flying performance!!!!! I wan leh!!!! but I'm not a qualified pilot yet

Will practice more....

Comment

I will be very disappointed if he takes such a big cut from the amount....it shouldn't be

TREX 500 ESP
          Futaba T12FGH

Comment

So that is what's happening

Comment

Working...
            X