Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quad lost in Simei - possibly someone flicked it..

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quad lost in Simei - possibly someone flicked it..

Hi All,

I am posting this on behalf of my friend (a retired gentleman) whom I helped set-up his quad with DJI Naza with GPS. I understand that last Thursday night he was flying (with lights) at the open ground near Simei close and possibly due to sudden battery failure the quad dropped on the nearby pavement. He reached the spot in about 5min (pls note that he's a retired person and took sometime to reach the spot which was about 300mtrs apx) and could not find the quad - although he was sure it had dropped at the very spot. I understand there were a few youngsters whom he asked and they did not respond to him nor assist him.. Looks like somebody picked-up and decided not to return. Something quite disappointing to do with an elderly gentleman. Whoever has picked-up, I am sure, will not be able to use it unless they are also well versed with flying the quad and already have Tx etc. But if they don't know anything, I am sure they may approach somebody within the hobby segment to sell and make some quick bucks.. As the gentleman is not well versed with computers, I had helped him set-up the Naza, GPS etc.. Since he is also not well versed with online forums etc, he asked my help to see if we can find the quad by posting here. Fortunately when I was helping him set-up the quad, I took a pic of the quad to remember the Naza controller orientation. Attached herewith is the picture.. If anybody comes across the quad, please pm / reply to this post. I will share the contact number of the gentleman.

Thanks in advance for the help..

Attached Files
Working...
X