Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helping henderson home to rise fund.

hi all I am helping Henderson home to rise fund for the elderly if anyone want to do some donation pls pm me this thread will be close on 22 nov 2013 hope you all will help this old folk. Thanks.

Hi can u provide more details to the usage of the funds.
    Too many helis!

Comment

The fund will be converted to ntuc voucher for the old folk as they stay above the home they stay in one room flat and some have no children and some their children abandon them. they are old folk age 80+ so pls help them thank

Comment

So of the donation will converted to daily needs products for the folk as well there are 60+ folk there the Henderson home is built to help organise activities for the folk and get donation for the folk .

Comment

Please give an offical details/prove of. If not you will be reported

Comment

Just confuse, first was donation of rc plane for school competition now donation for old folks.

Comment

Hi all i know some outside do cheating of money if to know if i am doing donation drive u can call the home to check if on the 23 Nov is my school is it doing a donation dive for them we do not have anything to show but i hope you will understand i am not those people who scam ppl i will feel if you don't feel like donation than pls ignore thank.

Aeromodelling the this is a difference this is a community service project. Sry for all your confuse .

Comment

Hi all i know some outside do cheating of money if to know if i am doing donation drive u can call the home to check if on the 23 Nov is my school is it doing a donation dive for them we do not have anything to show but i hope you will understand i am not those people who scam ppl i will feel if you don't feel like donation than pls ignore thank.

Aeromodelling the this is a difference this is a community service project. Sry for all your confuse .

Comment

I may post some photo after 23Nov to show the giving of item to the folk.

Comment

We are OK if it's for a good cause.
                    DH are a community of people who are open minded in servicing the community.

Cobra
                    Do post some pictures of the event to promote such drive.

Dennis
                    Moderator.

Comment

Sure thank i will post the photo after 23Nov

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1966.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	328.6 KB
ID:	976495Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1980.jpg
Size:	319.9 KB
ID:	976496Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2114.jpg
Size:	438.2 KB
ID:	976497
                        Thank to all the people who donate and the event is very successful. The folk are very happy. Thank All.

Comment

Working...
                        X