Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news for CD field

Good news paya leber airbase to move to Changi east,good by paya leber airbase.

Considering I've been seeing more 'no flying of RC aircraft' signs up that's a happy sign! Good to hear that.

Comment

but the moving won't happen in the near future...and no guarantee CD field won't be the first to go.

Comment

Originally posted by raidor88 View Post
        but the moving won't happen in the near future...and no guarantee CD field won't be the first to go.
        I think so too... actually, the presence of the airbase protected the field from property development. With the airbase moved, I think the field won't be empty for long.

Anyway, many more years into the future, and who knows, too old to do the flying hobby already by then!
        ------------------------------
        Airworthy: FMS Mini Trojan, Cloudsfly, BF-109 Funfighter, HK Mini Stick, Flasher 450 Pro, Mini Titan v2, E-Flite Blade MCPx.
        NIB: Multiplex FunCub, HK T-45.

Comment

Lol. Should say bye bye to CD field also !!
          [B][I]Tx[/I][/B]: [B]Futaba 10CHP on 2.4G,29&35Mhz[/B]
          [B][I]Heli on service[/I]:[/B]
          Trex700N[B][COLOR="Orange"](BeastX FBL)[/COLOR][/B]
          TT X50[B][COLOR="Orange"](BeastX FBL)[/COLOR][/B]
          MSH Protos [B][COLOR="Orange"](BeastX FBL)[/COLOR][/B]
          HK480pro [B][COLOR="Orange"](Tarot ZYX FBL)[/COLOR][/B]

Comment

有一天就飛一天啦,哈

Comment

Originally posted by helichoo View Post
              有一天就飛一天啦,哈
              +1. quote of 2013.
              Heli-ADDICTION:
              Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
              JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Originally posted by foxkilo View Post
                I think so too... actually, the presence of the airbase protected the field from property development. With the airbase moved, I think the field won't be empty for long.

Anyway, many more years into the future, and who knows, too old to do the flying hobby already by then!
                +1, the rally did say that they're moving PLAB to free up land for housing and offices. Currently there can be no development because PLAB is so near by.

But yes, enjoy while it lasts!

Comment

Hi, I've not gone to the field for some time. Went there this afternoon, found place totally deserted and a very low fence (about a foot tall) around whole field.

Does this mean flying is no longer allowed at this field? I am referring to the big field next to the SCDF blue building. Also, I presume this thread refers to the same field.

Comment

That "low fence" has been there for some time now. No problem flying there. There's usually a small group of multirotor flyers every 5pm on weekdays. I've not been there on weekends but I'll probably fly there later.

Comment

Luckily it's still a 'low fence' that can be stepped over. Maybe later on it can only be "flown" over...

Just yesterday near HDB Hub Toa Payoh, I came across a promotional event publicising the latest new neighbourhoods of Tampines North (opp CD field), Punggol Matilda and Bidadari. Going, going, gone soon, is the fate of our green, open spaces...
                      Airworthy: FMS Mini Trojan, Cloudsfly, BF-109 Funfighter, HK Mini Stick, Flasher 450 Pro, Mini Titan v2, E-Flite Blade MCPx.
                      NIB: Multiplex FunCub, HK T-45.

Comment

The CD field airspace was busy the past 2 afternoons. There were a lot of plane flyers, and very fast ones, too.

Comment

Working...
                        X