Sounds GOOD
      2 persons will kill me.

1. Art
      2. My workshop W/O in charge

Comment

TREX 500 ESP
        Futaba T12FGH

Comment

Hi. is this mega meet confine to heli only? Cos it is in the heli Forum.
          If the building stops, the buying starts!

Comment

I dont think so.

Planes r most welcome. The guys also flew their planes the other time.

Need to clear the air space only when its DEMO time.

Comment

me bring buggy too

Comment

It's so difficult to get into BBAFC.. The last jambouree event was held there I think.. and I had quite a hard time getting there by bus, then still have to walk so far in.

Like Lim Chu Kang area (NS days) so ulu man. From far I see and hear planes and helis flying, but gave up going in cuz it's damn difficult to walk in.

Don't even want to try getting in by foot.
                "Keep Fly'in Till They're Dry."
                Mini Titan E325 SE Version
                Full CNC Metal Rotor and Tail
                Futaba GY401/Futaba 9257
                Hitec Optic 6 Electron/HS65HB
                Maiden on 26 Aug 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Heliguy
                  It's so difficult to get into BBAFC.. The last jambouree event was held there I think.. and I had quite a hard time getting there by bus, then still have to walk so far in.

Like Lim Chu Kang area (NS days) so ulu man. From far I see and hear planes and helis flying, but gave up going in cuz it's damn difficult to walk in.

Don't even want to try getting in by foot.
                  You'll be surprised by the amount of people walking in and out for the jamboree event. ranges from young kids to 40+ yr olds, I was surprised when i saw that as well. realises it's all in the enthusiatism for the hobby that determines how fars one would go.

Comment

Originally posted by ammo
                    You'll be surprised by the amount of people walking in and out for the jamboree event. ranges from young kids to 40+ yr olds, I was surprised when i saw that as well. realises it's all in the enthusiatism for the hobby that determines how fars one would go.
                    Even have young kit with mommy and granny walking in.
                    Share the joy of flying . . .

Comment

hee..i offered a ride to somebody on my way out..so if you're lucky..you can get a ride too..

Comment

is it that difficult to walk in??
                        from the main entrance to the shelter is only abt 200m wad??
                        Don't PCW

Beam E4
                        Flybarless Trex 600N VBAR 4.0 | OS50 Hyper
                        Trex 700 LE | YS91SR3C

Comment

i think from the bus stop all the way in is about 300m or so..if ground is wet then

Comment

My apologies for the late late reply...was quite tied down with various other things....

Mr Walter Lee of Rotor hobby/BBAFC will be returning in a few day's time from the world F3C in Spain...will talk to him and keep you guys posted....in the mean time...get ready for some serious actions and Fun on our Mega Meet 2!
                            TREX 500 ESP
                            Futaba T12FGH

Comment

Originally posted by Art
                              My apologies for the late late reply...was quite tied down with various other things....

Mr Walter Lee of Rotor hobby/BBAFC will be returning in a few day's time from the world F3C in Spain...will talk to him and keep you guys posted....in the mean time...get ready for some serious actions and Fun on our Mega Meet 2!

Got foreign invited guest for the "serious actions"? Alan Sazbor coming?

If got those Jap Race Queen help hold umberalla while we fly, I also dont mind!!! Dont get SG one ah, all no standard.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli
                                Dont get SG one ah, all no standard.

Its $250 a day hor......

Mike

Comment

Working...
                                X