Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fun Fly in Johor on 8th April

Dear All,

There is going to be a fun fly on the 8th of April in Johor.

The fly time is from 7:30AM - 9:30PM.

Details of the fly site is as follow:

Parameter of this site is around 700 meters(wikimapia calculation). Length of the tarmac is over 100 meters. Beside the tarmac is open area with grass. This site is uphill but lower than Bandar Dato Onn. It is near Today's Hypermarket, Tesco Seri Alam and McDonald's which is located downhill.

Hotliner and glider can fly here for sure. RC helicopter is must. For 40 size nitro and 50cc plane also can fly here. My colleague was visited this site, discussed and got approval from the UM Land and Yang Berhormat assistant. This event actually want to attract public especially teenagers.

Free registration, food, beverages and t-shirt(first come first serves basis). You can come along with your RC flyers from SG as this is an open event. We invite other RC Flyers in MY also. Our registration is for contact information purposes only.

Some of the photos was updated at Malaysia-RC.

For those flyers whom are interested, please SMS your name and contact number to Benny at +6597481010 for consolidation.

Sgfunflyer

Yip !!! Must go try n have fun!!!

Comment

Messaged Benny but no reply...
      Would love to join so pls let me know the procedure, since it will be my first time.

Comment

Working...
      X