Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bedok Reservoir Park update

Today, I made my way down to the slope and found this unwelcoming signboard. It seems that it was only planted just a few days ago.

Note that this signboard is probably erected by a different authority from who we had spoken to previously.

I have no comments over this as I do not know anything behind this. Please exercise some restraint when you post your comments here.

It could be that some of these gov authorities or agencies have poor or totally non-existing communication with each other. One agency does not know what another agency has expressly permitted.

Well... they gave a number for "feedback"!
    ------------------------------
    Airworthy: FMS Mini Trojan, Cloudsfly, BF-109 Funfighter, HK Mini Stick, Flasher 450 Pro, Mini Titan v2, E-Flite Blade MCPx.
    NIB: Multiplex FunCub, HK T-45.

Comment

This time round the sign is from the big boys.
      Take what you've got and fly with it - Jim Henson
      ... no plane will allow a pilot to recover from stupid. You still have to do those piloty things... - Joe Wurts
      Electric things run on smoke. Let the smoke out and they won't work.

sigpic

Comment

Man I am upset
        "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

While we are trying to find out more and thinking of a solution, I'll advise all slope soaring enthusiast to abide by the rule, as we do not want to jeopardise our negotiations with the relevant authorities later on.
          Last edited by joe yap; 19-12-2011, 10:43 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Hopefully, the matter could be resolved when the rain stops. Meanwhile, back to building, and repair of old models.....

Comment

Well, it's Sedili for now. Our big scalies will have thier aerotow fittings and landing gears installed in the future.

Comment

maybe we can all switch to boats instead. e.g. airboat, sail boat, etc

by the way, can always build a pop pop boat. good clean fun!
                "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

hate the signboard!!

I hate these type of signboard and it mean we r less n less places to fly. Will this RC aeromodelling extinct in SG 1 day??

RC Boating, we get 'No rc boating.....'
                  RC car, we get 'No RC car activities.....'

will it be 'No RC appliences at home" in future?? Just joking, no offence don't shoot me
                  Flying RC is like dating a girl...;)

Comment

well look like:

Tis the season for Sailing .hohoho

Instead of

Tis the season for gilding.nonono.
                    mike

Comment

By any chance any Minister into Rc hobbies ?
                      They work so hard, it's time for them to pick up RC and relax...Haha.

If not our flying site will be gone one by one, eventually.

Comment

I think many of them and the elites prefer to play golf, as a hobby, definitely not RC... more likely they will turn your flying site into golf courses!
                        ------------------------------
                        Airworthy: FMS Mini Trojan, Cloudsfly, BF-109 Funfighter, HK Mini Stick, Flasher 450 Pro, Mini Titan v2, E-Flite Blade MCPx.
                        NIB: Multiplex FunCub, HK T-45.

Comment

Jialat ! End up SG will be full of Condos and Golf courses....nothing else exist.

Comment

Originally posted by silver View Post
                            Jialat ! End up SG will be full of Condos and Golf courses....nothing else exist.
                            join golf membership and fly planes there lor

Comment

I happen to come across this nice video of BR slope.

K.Kopter brings you revolutionary angles to market your event, property, destination, location and more. Take breathtaking moving footages and still photogra...

Comment

Working...
                              X