Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrading works at Kitchner Complex

Read with interest this latest news.

I wonder whether this is reason why Rotor set up a new shop at Pearl's Centre.

Originally posted by lexin View Post
    Read with interest this latest news.

I wonder whether this is reason why Rotor set up a new shop at Pearl's Centre.
    I wonder sometimes why they can't leave some quaint "old" buildings alone. They may be old and a bit run-down, but rentals are cheaper, and the shops serve the purpose to the community.

In the old neighbourhood where I stay, many of the shops are small family-owned businesses that have been around for years. They can survive because of low rentals.

For sure, after "upgrading" to so-called "lifestyle hub"... rentals may go through the roof... I wonder who benefits??
    ------------------------------
    Airworthy: FMS Mini Trojan, Cloudsfly, BF-109 Funfighter, HK Mini Stick, Flasher 450 Pro, Mini Titan v2, E-Flite Blade MCPx.
    NIB: Multiplex FunCub, HK T-45.

Comment

rotor hobby's new retail shop

But look at it this way, it's open DAILY!!!!

:::::::::: ROTOR HOBBY's Notice ::::::::::
      We have another small retail outlet now at:
      PEARL'S CENTRE
      100 EU TONG SEN Street,
      #01-10B Singapore 059812
      Tel: 6423 1749
      Opens Daily 11:00am - 7:00pm
      Note: The new shop has limited range of products; if you are after any specific item(s) from the French Rd store, arrangement for collection there is possible via advance order. Pls call for stock availability to avoid disappointment.

Comment

I think its very clear at who benefits from those upgrading . Even coffeeshops have to upgrade every 10 years causing the rental to go up too , needless to say who again benefit from it ?

As a fact the owner of those properties have to recoup the money they spent for the upgrading so they raise the rental to recoup their " loses " from the tenants except its in the long run gradually becoming profits .

Comment

Does daily mean its open on sunday too ?

Comment

Just ask the aunty at the counter.
            She say that they moving to blk309 which
            is nearer to the hotel during the upgrading.

So no worry!!
            I love PAP

Comment

Originally posted by TWE75 View Post
              Does daily mean its open on sunday too ?
              yes, It's open on sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by TWE75 View Post
                I think its very clear at who benefits from those upgrading . Even coffeeshops have to upgrade every 10 years causing the rental to go up too , needless to say who again benefit from it ?

As a fact the owner of those properties have to recoup the money they spent for the upgrading so they raise the rental to recoup their " loses " from the tenants except its in the long run gradually becoming profits .
                heheh.....who benefit ah....singapore GLC loh.... maybe?
                "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

We may benefit too. Looking out for moving out/renovation sales.
                  There are many other avenues to get our supplies.....

Comment

Originally posted by lexin View Post
                    We may benefit too. Looking out for moving out/renovation sales.
                    There are many other avenues to get our supplies.....
                    and the chrismas coming..
                    I love PAP

Comment

wonder if their new location will be able to accommodate so much stocks.

it is really nice to go to rotor and you know that you can get all your heli and planes stuff at one location.

Comment

Ok , today i went to the outram park rotorhobby shop and according to the uncle in the shop , rotorhobby is going to move to outram park opposite the current shop for about 1.5 years before moving back to the original building at the 3rd storey . Unless the uncle play me out else it should be correct .

And yes anyone who wants to get parts in the outram park shop better call or email at least one day in advance so that the uncle can bring it over from the main shop in kitchener rd . Cos its a really small shop .

Comment

Working...
                        X