Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summon Auntie App Alerts Drivers of Potential Parking Fines

Go download 'summon auntie' from app stores! Haha! Damn cute, can alert fellow users when u see someone giving summons!

To get more info, click here

You won't believe it, it works!

I came back yesterday evening and activated the apps (I have season parking but just to try). Around 8+, I went downstairs to 7eleven and as I was walking, I got a notification that aunt is 230m from my car, anyway as I was walking back from 7eleven, I saw the aunt coming up the carpark. cool man.
    This apps will work well if everybody uses it. Just like we flash headlight when uncle sam is around.

Comment

Originally posted by chiadennis View Post
      You won't believe it, it works!

I came back yesterday evening and activated the apps (I have season parking but just to try). Around 8+, I went downstairs to 7eleven and as I was walking, I got a notification that aunt is 230m from my car, anyway as I was walking back from 7eleven, I saw the aunt coming up the carpark. cool man.
      This apps will work well if everybody uses it. Just like we flash headlight when uncle sam is around.
      Yeah, the idea was to get as many people to use it, so that the 'eyes' can be almost everywhere, & we as the drivers/riders can effectively cut down on our summons expenses! (Maybe can get more planes or heli)

But again, if people misuse it & treat it as a prank, it will cause some alarm but w/o any harm. But again, it won't hurt ur pocket if u check out your car even though it is a false alarm.

I think I was fooled last nite at Changi SAF chalet last nite. Must be some pranksters around the chalet misusing it. Waited at my van for at least five minutes w/o seeing any LTA/TP around.

Comment

If it's to alert us when our parking coupons had expired and we need just another 5-10 mins, I'm all for it.

However, if it's used to warn illegal parking like on double yellow lines or loading/unloading bay, sorry, I would think that the illegal parkers got away scott-free.

Comment

Originally posted by $h@d0w View Post
          If it's to alert us when our parking coupons had expired and we need just another 5-10 mins, I'm all for it.

However, if it's used to warn illegal parking like on double yellow lines or loading/unloading bay, sorry, I would think that the illegal parkers got away scott-free.
          Yup, I agree, but it is up to the 'spotter to activate the apps. Unless every users come to an agreement that illegal parking shouldn't be activated, otherwise those people like me will get away scott free.

Do it but dun get caught!!!
          If get caught, LL pay for your action

Comment

is this also avail for WIN 7 mobile phone ? i could not find it.

Comment

Originally posted by GotIN2RC View Post
              is this also avail for WIN 7 mobile phone ? i could not find it.
              Not sure, but from the website here, it states the requirements are compatible with iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPad Wi-Fi + 3G and iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.

Comment

have tried it out when i go rotor yesterday!!!
                very good..
                I have save 70 bucks to buy more for my hobby
                I love PAP

Comment

nice app...very funny too

wonder if it's just a matter of time before the govt ....

well u know the rest..the usual singapore stuff

Comment

I see uncle summon again.
                    You will be surprise how fast they are.
                    I love PAP

Comment

Originally posted by ManOnTheMoon View Post
                      nice app...very funny too

wonder if it's just a matter of time before the govt ....

well u know the rest..the usual singapore stuff
                      Anyway before this apps before history, let's enjoy it & save as many $$$ as possible & spend the $ on this hobby instead!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X