Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corsair on TPE

Was driving this morning along the TPE and saw this inverted Corsair plane which has crashed on Lane 1 of the TPE heading towards Punggol. Cars were avoiding it and no flyers was seen around.

i know this should be an accident , either lost control or no signal or whatever.

However, if this plane is a kamikaze directly into a car, I think we don't have to fly in the future liao.

Comment

Well if this accident issue goin to public address
      It goin to be end of flying model. I think the LTA may have
      Video taken down. Look like SIM will have bigger play for rc aeromodelling
      mike

Comment

I'm just speculating, but knowing the area, someone tried to fly from the large fields next to those semiconductor factories??

Looks like those Corsair model with wingspan 1 metre plus... Would've been better if heavy vehicles crush it to bits, then no evidence!

I think the owner will not be collecting it already, but if happen to be reading this, please refrain from flying next to major roads/expressways - this is what will happen!!!
        ------------------------------
        Airworthy: FMS Mini Trojan, Cloudsfly, BF-109 Funfighter, HK Mini Stick, Flasher 450 Pro, Mini Titan v2, E-Flite Blade MCPx.
        NIB: Multiplex FunCub, HK T-45.

Comment

Damm i would have got down and took that baby home if i could .
          Also im admiring your multi tasking skills

Comment

Originally posted by ianwong View Post
            Damm i would have got down and took that baby home if i could .
            Also im admiring your multi tasking skills
            Photo taken by incar video camera. My two hands were firmly on the steering wheel. I was equally surprised when I came across this plane on the TPE.

Comment

Originally posted by windgod View Post
              i know this should be an accident , either lost control or no signal or whatever.

However, if this plane is a kamikaze directly into a car, I think we don't have to fly in the future liao.
              can switch to parkzone planes.

Comment

Originally posted by BullTerrier View Post
                Was driving this morning along the TPE and saw this inverted Corsair plane which has crashed on Lane 1 of the TPE heading towards Punggol. Cars were avoiding it and no flyers was seen around.
                Probably some one rogue who was trying his luck at the light industrial areas and got unlucky. Probably won't be doing it again any time soon....
                "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Originally posted by GotIN2RC View Post
                  can switch to parkzone planes.
                  Yeah, those ultra mico BNF types... Can fly anywhere, anytime. And the size of the airplane is small, doesn't look intimidating - looks like a toy and can be mistaken for toy.
                  ------------------------------
                  Airworthy: FMS Mini Trojan, Cloudsfly, BF-109 Funfighter, HK Mini Stick, Flasher 450 Pro, Mini Titan v2, E-Flite Blade MCPx.
                  NIB: Multiplex FunCub, HK T-45.

Comment

Yap those bnf park zone will be better choice
                    Cn fly at badminton court
                    mike

Comment

Originally posted by tampines flyer View Post
                      Yap those bnf park zone will be better choice
                      Cn fly at badminton court
                      not only planes go small, RC car Mini Z racer also comes back in SG recently.

Comment

Originally posted by GotIN2RC View Post
                        not only planes go small, RC car Mini Z racer also comes back in SG recently.
                        hey talking about small rc car, ...saw this ad about this mini rc car that went up a hollow tube ,...dont know if anyone knows what I'm talkin about

Comment

Working...
                        X