3. rt9, 2.4ghz
    4. Pang , 72mhz
    5. CJ, 2.4ghz
    6. Ray, 2.4GhZ FHSS!
    7. Shaorong, 2.4ghz Frsky
    8. Kantenkerous, Freq TBC
    9. Deedubya, Freq TBC
    10. Chong, Freq TBC

Once again, thank you to all the guys that have registered. It's good to see the interest.

OK, so tomorrow is the day. Hope all goes well. Another Possible task for tomorrow is the Ladder Task. This task starts by achieving a 30sec timing. After that you have to achieve timings at 15sec increments (ie: 30, 45, 60, 75sec...) until you manage 2min flight. This task enables the pilots more launches which could be a fun thing.

So see all you guys at 3pm tomorrow.

Cheers,
    Adnan
    Take what you've got and fly with it - Jim Henson
    ... no plane will allow a pilot to recover from stupid. You still have to do those piloty things... - Joe Wurts
    Electric things run on smoke. Let the smoke out and they won't work.

sigpic

Comment

Sorry, due to the inclement weather earlier i had to make the call to postpone the contest to another weekend.
      ... no plane will allow a pilot to recover from stupid. You still have to do those piloty things... - Joe Wurts

sigpic

Comment

No problem, next Sunday. Same?
        Share the joy of flying . . .

Comment

Ooi! I left my place for OHR at the time you posted your postpone annoucement. There were still some DLG hardcores flying there after the rain anyway, and and Dennis's Scout Bee had around 5 flights.

Comment

Honestly I think it flew better than pulsar. First flight caught the thermal and was going in and out of low flying clouds. Even Ronnie lost sight of it.

Comment

I was in King Albert Park Mac waiting for the rain to stop haha Tomorrow I will be going there to train !
              Work Work... More Work?

Comment

Didn't get to fly at all this weekend. Now I'm gonna be in a BAD MOOD all week!

-David-

Comment

I have one of those Scout Bees. Gonna have to check out Dennis' set up to see about electrifying it.

-David-

Comment

Hi David

I think you saw my scout at BR slope? Best fun yesterday. Got pull up by Joe's pilatus, speck out without much effort. Just love it..

BTW
                    I am using orange fasst. and it damn far i flew.
                    Verdict: Cheap and good full range.

Comment

now I know why HK cheong receiver is also 'orange'
                      "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Originally posted by chiadennis View Post
                        Hi David

I think you saw my scout at BR slope? Best fun yesterday. Got pull up by Joe's pilatus, speck out without much effort. Just love it..

BTW
                        I am using orange fasst. and it damn far i flew.
                        Verdict: Cheap and good full range.
                        Did the lorry make the lorry sound when it zoom down from height?
                        Work Work... More Work?

Comment

Now then you realise. I was already on Orange fasst since this BR slope season. Specked out.

Comment

Sorry I missed it.

-David-

Comment

See you next Sunday.

Comment

OK, last Sunday was a washout. Let's try again this Sunday, same time same place, hopefully different weather.

Cheers,
                                Adnan

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X