X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the report :

Comment

Originally posted by babasmurf View Post
      The story of the recent death has provoked many so called smart alecs from the rc community...suddenly out of the blue, comes so many advisors...so many champions of rc...this is not becoming...balming is also evident in the Malaysian forum...us so called senior members are managing it differently by not talking too much about the incident...we are trying to assist with the next steps so that both the parties involved could reach to a settlement..
      Bro, you referring to people like Carlos Muniandy?
      I think he only add fuel to the fire and illogical in his reasoning, thus giving the wrong view of RC to the press.

Comment

Please dont read too much in between the lines.
        In every sports weather in hobby or professional sports, there are certain risk involve. Does that mean Ayrton Senna's crash in 1994 was due to his F1 car made in China? Come on accident will happen!
        The objective of this forum is tell and teach pilots to take responsibility and fly with safety in mind at all times. All these are bad publicities for RC flying.

I dont like the idea of someone calling it KILLER PLANE!

Planes don't kill people! It's an accident so let's leave it as it is!

Comment

Originally posted by chiadennis View Post
          In every sports weather in hobby or professional sports, there are certain risk involve. Does that mean Ayrton Senna's crash in 1994 was due to his F1 car made in China? Come on accident will happen!
          The objective of this forum is tell and teach pilots to take responsibility and fly with safety in mind at all times. All these are bad publicities for RC flying.

I subscribe to your view bro. Accidents will happen, we try to minimise them by safe practices. Even then, Murphy's Law will take place at the most unexpected situations, and naturally, the issues and posts about safe flying will prevail. Lets take them as a periodic reminder to practice safe operations, and not in a negative perspective as being a smart alec when the unfortunate happens....complacency is normally the culprit. Well said Dennis.

Comment

Originally posted by etman View Post
            Bro, you referring to people like Carlos Muniandy?
            I think he only add fuel to the fire and illogical in his reasoning, thus giving the wrong view of RC to the press.
            Not only him, a lot more...even newbies who just flown become advisors and champions all of the sudden....carlos for me is a person that does not know the power of the media...saying te wrong things could not help things better...

Comment

Originally posted by chiadennis View Post

agreed Dennis...Agreed...last weekend, i commented this on the malaysian rc forum and i was hit....a friend of mine commented (a so called ambassador) that as of last weekend, the scale flyers are ready to fly and the "rempit" (fast pylon types) planes will not be flying/are excluded....that hit me...

i cautioned them about statements like that...it is not becoming...its not the plane that kills, its ignorant people...a scale plane at full throttle can kill too...with a bad pilot controlling

i was shot for saying that.... what the hell?

Comment

Working...
              X