Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SMS one of my flying pal that the T50 looked to have flown too close to showcentre yesterday, and news just out found that my observation was correct.

http://sg.m.yahoo.com/w/ygo-frontpag...sg&.lang=en-sg

Comment

Zoom power on my camera not good enough. Can only see a small dot in my pictures so I didn't post it. There wasn't any static display of the A-10 while I was there.

Originally posted by Crafter View Post
      Hi $h@d0w,

Thanks for posting these shots for us all. Nice photos.

Errr, any of the A-10? :>

Comment

Singapore aborts flight show after safety breached

Reuters - Friday, February 5

SINGAPORE, Feb 4 - Singapore aborted a flight display at its international airshow on Thursday after a South Korean pilot steered his jet too close to spectators, witnesses and the show organiser said.

An aerial display, which was supposed to last for eight minutes, was shortened to less than half that after the error by the T-50 Golden Eagle jet, owned by the Korean Aerospace Industries.

"The T-50 Golden Eagle's flight this afternoon was observed to have infringed the safety boundaries and the pilot was instructed to terminate his flying display as a precaution," Singapore Airshow's Marilyn Ho said in an email to Reuters.

"The Singapore Airshow has strict safety standards for all aerial displays. Proper safety markers and boundaries are in place to ensure the safety of the audience and the pilots." The week-long biennial Singapore Airshow kicked off on the densely populated island-state on Tuesday and is due to open to public this weekend, when thousands of spectators are expected to visit.

Thursday's flight display was watched by hundreds of trade visitors -- many of whom were wowed by the aircraft's proximity as it approached the show centre's seaside grounds, and then made an acute turn back out to sea, a witness told Reuters. "I was surprised at how low the aircraft was flying. First, I thought it was part of the thrill factor, but found it anti-climaxed when I didn't see the jet return, only to realise that the show had ended," said a Singaporean photographer who didn't want to be identified.

Comment

AH-64 and F-16

Just because we grow up, doesn't mean we stop playing...in fact, the games just get better and the toys just get bigger...

"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... that’s what gets you!" - Jeremy Clarkson

Comment

A-10

Just because we grow up, doesn't mean we stop playing...in fact, the games just get better and the toys just get bigger...

"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... that’s what gets you!" - Jeremy Clarkson

Comment

A-64

Comment

G-550aew

Comment

M346

Comment

I was at the Singapore Airshow today, not much on static display, mostly the regulars in local airshow, not much new stuff to look at. A few plane from USAF and a lot of business private jets laying around the tarmarc...Best display I guess is the G550AEW...

Today is a good day to take photos..Clear blue sky with some Cu, but the aerial display was quite a disappointment. First display by RSAF F-16, AH-64 (highlight of the day!), followed by A-10 (another highlight), EC-135 and lastly M346.

RAAF F-111 and KAI T-50 were not on the aerial display program...

Hope the public days will be better..

Cheers

Happy visiting Singapore Airshow 2010

Comment

Hi $h@d0w,

You mean these?

Want to especially highlight this photo which can see the wingtip votex when it pass through the clouds!

The rest of my images can be viewed @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/madflur...483532/detail/

Multiplex Parkmaster 3D
                      Tarot 450SE V2

Comment

Hi $h@d0w,

Hello Crafter,
                        i went for the airshow today.. unfortunately the A-10 isnt exhibited on the ground, only for the aerial display. i guess thats why Shadow has no pics of it..
                        The Hangar:
                        Trex 500 ESP (workhorse of the fleet)
                        HoneyBee King 2(Decommisioned)
                        Raptor 50 v2(nitro burning monster)
                        Walkera 68b (storage)
                        ST Models Cessna 182(given up repairing)
                        All flown by a JR X3810

The Garage:
                        Kyosho Stadium Force TR-15
                        Tamiya TT-01D Silvia S15 (Selling!)
                        KO PROPO EX-Master S Radio

i've got BLATF syndrome. Bad Luck At The Field.

Comment

Wow, great photos, guys. Those are some sweet and slick looking birds. Sigh... Wish I could be there for the action as well, though...
                          Did you know that dolphins are so intelligent that within only a few weeks of captivity, they can train humans to stand at the very edge of the pool and throw them fish.

Comment

Originally posted by TTT View Post
                            Reuters - Friday, February 5

SINGAPORE, Feb 4 - Singapore aborted a flight display at its international airshow on Thursday after a South Korean pilot steered his jet too close to spectators, witnesses and the show organiser said.

An aerial display, which was supposed to last for eight minutes, was shortened to less than half that after the error by the T-50 Golden Eagle jet, owned by the Korean Aerospace Industries.

"The T-50 Golden Eagle's flight this afternoon was observed to have infringed the safety boundaries and the pilot was instructed to terminate his flying display as a precaution," Singapore Airshow's Marilyn Ho said in an email to Reuters.

"The Singapore Airshow has strict safety standards for all aerial displays. Proper safety markers and boundaries are in place to ensure the safety of the audience and the pilots." The week-long biennial Singapore Airshow kicked off on the densely populated island-state on Tuesday and is due to open to public this weekend, when thousands of spectators are expected to visit.

Thursday's flight display was watched by hundreds of trade visitors -- many of whom were wowed by the aircraft's proximity as it approached the show centre's seaside grounds, and then made an acute turn back out to sea, a witness told Reuters. "I was surprised at how low the aircraft was flying. First, I thought it was part of the thrill factor, but found it anti-climaxed when I didn't see the jet return, only to realise that the show had ended," said a Singaporean photographer who didn't want to be identified.
                            oh, may be the pilot lost orientation, should play more simulator... mah.

Comment

Nice!

Originally posted by madflurry View Post
                              You mean these?

Want to especially highlight this photo which can see the wingtip votex when it pass through the clouds!

The rest of my images can be viewed @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/madflur...483532/detail/
                              Hi madflurry,

Yes, that Thunderbolt 2.
                              Whoa! Those are really spectacular aerial shots! How did you achieve them?

Anyway, as what $h@d0w and Bomberboy92 have said, it's confirmed in the papers today that the A-10 is not part of the static display. Pity. So lucky I didn't fork out the $20+ and then get disappointed.

All the same, thanks again to $h@d0w, freeman and madflurry for taking such great shots and taking the trouble to share with us all. Great stuff! Hope you all enjoyed the atmosphere too.
                              ... It's in the Details... :>

Comment

Hi madflurry,

Yes, that Thunderbolt 2.
                                Whoa! Those are really spectacular aerial shots! How did you achieve them?

Anyway, as what $h@d0w and Bomberboy92 have said, it's confirmed in the papers today that the A-10 is not part of the static display. Pity. So lucky I didn't fork out the $20+ and then get disappointed.

All the same, thanks again to $h@d0w, freeman and madflurry for taking such great shots and taking the trouble to share with us all. Great stuff! Hope you all enjoyed the atmosphere too.
                                nevertheless we get to see it in real life.
                                This plane can turn a concrete building into dust
                                Don't PCW

Beam E4
                                Flybarless Trex 600N VBAR 4.0 | OS50 Hyper
                                Trex 700 LE | YS91SR3C

Comment

Working...
                                X