Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost

Dear all.
    There was a theft at tampinese fly this morning abt 7am. No other pilots was there. Car parked by curb, box got stolen which i placed on the pavement right in front of my car. I was standing near the carpet zone. Flew 5 mins, landed, walk back to the car and only coffee left. A B*****D walked by and took off behind my back!

Items in box:
    2100mAh 11.1V batt pack X 2 (Thunder Power)
    1600mAh 11.1V batt pack x 1
    Props 9x6 x 2 (APC)
    Bind plug (JR)
    Spinners
    Tools and other junks.

Care must be taken.
    Time to nose dive on him.

sorry to read about your lost..... i always keep all my things in the car when I fly alone..... I also double check my car is locked
    After so many years, I am still a beginner

Comment

Originally posted by porksoda View Post
      Dear all.
      There was a theft at tampinese fly this morning abt 7am. No other pilots was there. Car parked by curb, box got stolen which i placed on the pavement right in front of my car. I was standing near the carpet zone. Flew 5 mins, landed, walk back to the car and only coffee left. A B*****D walked by and took off behind my back!

Items in box:
      2100mAh 11.1V batt pack X 2 (Thunder Power)
      1600mAh 11.1V batt pack x 1
      Props 9x6 x 2 (APC)
      Bind plug (JR)
      Spinners
      Tools and other junks.

Care must be taken.
      Time to nose dive on him.
      I'm sorry abt your lost of items.

May I know what is the exact location of your FF? This is for awareness for those bros flying there

Comment

Careful... bad economic situation now, petty crimes are on the rise. Unless the thief is also an RC enthusiast, doubtful if he could find much use for the stuff he took. Anyway, hope he does something stupid to your lipos and set his house on fire...
        ------------------------------
        Airworthy: FMS Mini Trojan, Cloudsfly, BF-109 Funfighter, HK Mini Stick, Flasher 450 Pro, Mini Titan v2, E-Flite Blade MCPx.
        NIB: Multiplex FunCub, HK T-45.

Comment

sure hope so

Comment

[QUOTE May I know what is the exact location of your FF? This is for awareness for those bros flying there[/QUOTE]

Tampines industrial ave 3, Just behind the SCDF. Exit along Tampines ave 10.

Comment

Lost

I'm quite a regular flyer at the field but this is the first time experiencing someone's stuff was stolen. Sad to hear it bro.

Comment

sad to hear about this theft incident. take good care bro.

Maybe that joker came from the bush and escape backwards into the bush. No way to miss any walking human since the space is rather clear and open.
                Safe, Fun and Courtesy flying makes everyday a better day.

Comment

Sorry to hear about the lost. On a more positive note, at least he only steal and didn't rob.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X