Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Air France Rio-Paris flight missing with 228 aboard

An Air France plane on its way from Brazil to Paris has gone missing with 228 people on board, the airline said on Monday.

Its last known location was unclear. Brazilian television said the Brazilian air force had started a search mission over the Atlantic Ocean for the plane.

Flight AF 447 has 216 passengers and 12 crew on board. It left Rio de Janeiro on Sunday at 7 p.m. local time and was expected in Paris on Monday at 11:15 a.m. (5:15 a.m. EDT)

Details here.

Sad to hear this..I just make a statement last sunday to one of the SQ pilot quoting "I am a very frequent flyer and still feel like I am risking my life when I am travelling overseas for business"..Hope there is survivors.
    Whiplashing soon?

Crash records counter
    JR Vibe 50: 01
    Trex600N Pro: 01
    Kasama Srimok 90: 01
    TT Raptor 50: 10
    TT Raptor 90 3D: 01
    MA Fury 55: 01

(Latest Crash Dated 29 April 2012) Total: 15

sigpic

Comment

Scant hope as search continues for Air France plane

Originally posted by jansonfinn View Post
      An Air France plane on its way from Brazil to Paris has gone missing with 228 people on board, the airline said on Monday.

Its last known location was unclear. Brazilian television said the Brazilian air force had started a search mission over the Atlantic Ocean for the plane.

Flight AF 447 has 216 passengers and 12 crew on board. It left Rio de Janeiro on Sunday at 7 p.m. local time and was expected in Paris on Monday at 11:15 a.m. (5:15 a.m. EDT)

Details here.
      The search continued through the night for an Air France plane that disappeared over the Atlantic, but little hope remained that any of 228 people on board would be found alive.

Air France flight AF 447 disappeared early Monday four hours into its 11-hour flight from Rio de Janeiro to Paris after the Airbus A330 encountered severe turbulence over the Atlantic and reported technical failures.

More updates here

Comment

Search intensifies for vanished Air France flight

The search continued through the night for an Air France plane that disappeared over the Atlantic, but little hope remained that any of 228 people on board would be found alive.

Air France flight AF 447 disappeared early Monday four hours into its 11-hour flight from Rio de Janeiro to Paris after the Airbus A330 encountered severe turbulence over the Atlantic and reported technical failures.

More updates here
        Search teams hunting an Air France plane that vanished with 228 people on board were scouring remote Atlantic waters Tuesday with scant hope of finding survivors and few clues to explain the crash.

As investigators puzzled over a series of error messages sent by the jet after it hit a fierce storm, Brazilian and French spotter planes battled foul weather to sweep a patch of ocean halfway between South America and Africa.

Officials have identified a zone some 1,100 kilometers (680 miles) off Brazil's northeastern coast based on the last signal from Air France flight AF 447, an automatic warning of multiple electric and pressurisation failures.

More updates here

Comment

haha. are u a news reporter?

Comment

Originally posted by flightsimmer View Post
            haha. are u a news reporter?
            Nope

Comment

Nope
              wha reply so fast.

Comment

Originally posted by flightsimmer View Post
                wha reply so fast.
                Nothing to do in overseas

Comment

No jokes please on this matter. I think it is a sad event and there is nothing funny in this news.

Comment

Originally posted by chessgame View Post
                    No jokes please on this matter. I think it is a sad event and there is nothing funny in this news.
                    Aisey brader.... chill ..... we all know its not a joke or laughing matter on dis topic. bro flightsimmer n bro janson is jus joking between themselves, obviously not at the news of the tragedy.....
                    As yahoo news reported, brazilian military pilots spotted debris along the flightpath of the missing Air France plane........
                    Conquer Your Stick!!

Comment

Originally posted by wantime View Post
                      Aisey brader.... chill ..... we all know its not a joke or laughing matter on dis topic. bro flightsimmer n bro janson is jus joking between themselves, obviously not at the news of the tragedy.....
                      As yahoo news reported, brazilian military pilots spotted debris along the flightpath of the missing Air France plane........
                      opps, sorry bros for the misunderstanding. I laughing at the rate of replying flightsimmer post, not at the news

Comment

typo

opps, sorry bros for the misunderstanding. I was laughing at the rate of replying flightsimmer post, not at the news

Comment

Working...
                        X