Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wind in the right Direction ?
    Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

wind is great for the past 3 days. The view is fantastic. Flying space is huge compared to sedili, able to do rolling circles on my 3m javelin with plenty to spare, lift is everywhere.

This is my first trip up and I am hooked! Surely be back next year. Definitely a must for slope soaring fans to be here at least once.
      Great food, great wind, great company.
      what's next?

Comment

Originally posted by Mazon View Post
        wind is great for the past 3 days. The view is fantastic. Flying space is huge compared to sedili, able to do rolling circles on my 3m javelin with plenty to spare, lift is everywhere.

This is my first trip up and I am hooked! Surely be back next year. Definitely a must for slope soaring fans to be here at least once.
        Great food, great wind, great company.
        Enjoy while you can. Maybe a few years later, you'll be like me, with an exponential increase in payloads.

Comment

Originally posted by joe yap View Post
          Enjoy while you can. Maybe a few years later, you'll be like me, with an exponential increase in payloads.
          But, but..... such payloads will decrease, greatly, when they reached 21-25years of age, depending on the gender. And I'm eagerly waiting, patiently, for that day to come.......

Also, if everything goes smoothly, you may even get some returns....

Comment

Originally posted by yongsinchee View Post
            But, but..... such payloads will decrease, greatly, when they reached 21-25years of age, depending on the gender. And I'm eagerly waiting, patiently, for that day to come.......

Also, if everything goes smoothly, you may even get some returns....
            Ohh..I won't wait that long though. Once the payloads are self-propelled, I'll bring them along to fly.

Comment

That's why it pays to be able to 'decouple' ...one half goes with the 'payload' (Usually to the SCs) leaving the other to 'fly like a bird'
              Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Working...
              X