Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

long sleeve tee order

ok guy i have put up a notice on rcss web site for taking order .if u intrested in the order pls put down ur name and contact no. or sms me for detail.97401507 tks the cut out date will be 30 may . after tat no last min order . hope u understand.it cum along with foc cap for the order of tee.
    the web site is
    Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

michael
    mike

hello Mike,
    is the link working ? seem i can not go to the web.

how is the design of the T shirt
    JR9XII PCM 72.xxx n XPS n FRSKY 2.4GHz

me is " Kancheong spider "

Comment

ok here a rough pic guild
      well if u cant link to the rscc pls proceed to the colum on the front pg below
      singapore rc site

mike

Comment

ok zinnith so u need two size rite L n M.ok note

btw the power boater are welcum to join in the order since i'm taking order for rc sailor order of longsleeve shirt .but need to appoint one person incharge i need ur detail of sz. the logo which u intend to put on . well u can pm me .for detail. the hand over will be end of june .
        mike

Comment

u can put ur rc logo on min order 10pcs and above. for air land n sea enquire can pm me for detail. hope tat help
          mike

Comment

Hi mike
            I will take a medium size (skinny size that fit)

Comment

ok note if u cant link to rcss u can also take order fm here. so wat ur sail no.
              mike

Comment

Working...
              X