Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Special Thanks!

Saturday 20th Sep 08 is the official opening for my humble workshop and I would like to take this opportunity to extend sincere thanks for all who have supported my shop ever since the day i started prepping the place, as well as for all who attended my small opening. I hope the finger food buffet is to everyones' likings, if not i hope to make better choices for future gathering opportunities

Great support has been shown by local hobby shops who went to the trouble to send flowers and gifts, i would like to hereby extend my sincere appreciation!

Beam Helicopters & Distribution
    RCE Hobby
    Singapore Hobby Supplies
    Rotor Hobby Enterprises

I look forward to working together and making this hobby more enjoyable for the ever-growing community.

Special thanks to members who have send me flowers and gifts!
    Adrianli
    Ang
    CKS
    Edmond22
    Eric
    Doug
    Frank
    HotDogBun
    Joe Yap & family
    JYHeli
    LMF & Roxanne
    Skyblueblue
    Wangzx
    Rest of DaddyHobby members represented by HZM

Please forgive me if i left out anybody's name, i'm struggling to finish this post before i knock out

Last edited by RadioControl-Sports; 21-09-2008, 02:05 AM.
    [I][SIZE="2"][B][COLOR="Red"]Radio Control Sports Pte Ltd[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]

[url]http://www.radiocontrol-sports.com[/url]
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/RadioControlSports[/url][/B]

Dear Ken,

Congratulation to the opening of your shop bro!

I'm sure many of us in the RC community are also happy for you having made this progress.

Looking forward to visit your shop again....Cheers!
    Punggol Field Walk - Precision Landing Required!

Comment

Congratulations!

Do bring in more gliders, if possible!
      "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

I'll see what i can do about that

Comment

Congrates bro !

Pity I working full day on saturdays, or else I'll help you finish off your finger food !

Cheers
          Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Nice Sign board man .....
            Helis
            Logo 500 3D

Once upon a time , there were frequency pins , flybars and nitros...

Comment

WAHHH I didn't notice the sign, very shoik!!

Congrats mate !!!

Comment

Hey Bro, thanks for the invitation... I just return from oversea duty as mention. Wishing you and your workshop big success!!! I am looking forward for our conversation of you taking over the shop across... Hope this day come soon for you.
                sigpicGround is closer than it appear...

Comment

Originally posted by abner View Post
                  Hey Bro, thanks for the invitation... I just return from oversea duty as mention. Wishing you and your workshop big success!!! I am looking forward for our conversation of you taking over the shop across... Hope this day come soon for you.
                  Even if i do, i think it'll retain it's current service, but with different age group 'service providers'

Comment

Working...
                  X